• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help me set up dual commentary, please!

a Dank Soul

Smash Rookie
Hey, all. I just recently started streaming the tournaments for my local scene and I finally think I have all the correct equipment.

HOWEVER, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to set up dual commentary. I currently have a Q802USB mixer and two HyperX Cloud Core headsets. The headsets are plugged into their respective input channels and tgehe headphones are split to the master output (so that the commentators can hear everything going through the mixer). The problem is that, because BOTH mic inputs are going through the mixer, the commentators can hear themselves talking which is a little frustrating.

TL;DR is there any way to set up dual commentary to where the commentators can hear each other (and the game) bit not themselves?

Top Bottom