• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help Me Seriously!

KyokoPlays

Smash Rookie
So uhh... idk is this the right place to put this but i need help. Ok so, im trying to install Super Smash Bros Infinite, i put the files in, i got homebrew, i have the brawl disk, my card is 8gb SDHC, my project m boots up, but here is where the problems begin, so i click play, my wiimote disconnects (i dont have wiimote +) and then black screen and back to main menu. Im trying to get Gecko to work but idk how to do that. Its confusing really. And i deleted all custom stages. So please help. Im like not even joking, i need help.

Narpas_sword

infinite isnt really PM - so im not sure i can help, id suggest looking for the discord or something - unfortunatly not one i know/have a link to.

for help you can take a look at this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XynDH-eVDE&start=7s

it's for p+ but i think so long as you follow the steps but just use your mod instead of the p+ files it should be fine.

You need to use homebrew for your sdhc card to work, - which means you dont need to worry about deleting the custom stages.

Top Bottom