• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help me add stages to melee iso

Lainv1

Smash Rookie
So I wanna make a melee ISO that has all the custom stages if not some from 20XX Training pack but I don't want anything else changed but that. Just a clean melee ISO with custom stages and of course the official stages too. How would I go about doing this? Thanks in advance.

Acryte

Smash Ace
A lot of those stages can be downloaded on https://modulous.net and using the Dat Wizard tool which can be found pretty easily on the workshop boards you can simply replace the stages with the modded ones. Otherwise, if you wanted to free up space and then insert more then you'd need to be able to link to those new files and rebuild the iso I believe. Easier to just mod a 20XX iso tbh. Most of the training hack stuff can be turned off if you don't want to use it.

Top Bottom