• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help learning how to use Slippi and other mods?

FDorna

Smash Rookie
Hey! I'm 100% new both to this forum and Melee. Been watching tournaments for a while and decided to give it a try, as hard as it might be lol

So anyways, I've read smashladder's guide and got myself their Dolphin Launcher, with its Slippi build. Some days ago, I remember somehow entering an ingame menu where a lot of weird Slippi settings could be changed, but immediately closed it out of fear of ruining something. I've been getting curious about tinkering with those settings lately, but I can't even remember how to access them.

If anybody knows where these settings were, would you be so kind to share it wih me?

Also, does anybody know what these settings actually do? I'm specifically looking to reenable victory screens cause I really like those :D

Also, can anybody point me to a very noob-friendly guide on how to get UnclePunch, 20XX and other mods that can help me practice?

Thanks in advance!

CbM_

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-1723-7582-5511
heya! glad youre here!
these settings were quite possibly the replay features of slippy, you cant really change anything there... anyways, just get a melee 1.02 rom and install the unclepunch training pack and 20xx. then drag your melee.iso onto the iso creater files... u should be having a fresh uc and 20xx copy now. Good Luck!

FDorna

Smash Rookie
thanks for your answer! Am I supposed to download another clean Dolphin build for that? I only got the one that comes with Smashladder Launcher

Top Bottom