• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help landing autocancelled dair

\(^o^)/

Smash Rookie
Autocancelled dair is a really powerful option, that leads into some good setups, however, i have trouble actually landing it in a match. Any advice?

Conn1496

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0344-9757-7217
With limit, you basically jump then instantly use it at the same time.
Without, there's a slight delay between jumping and inputting D-air. Not a whole lot, the timing is pretty easy.

I'm unsure about timings from falling etc. but obviously that's something you naturally get a feel for. The move holds for 60 frames, which is rather helpfully 1 second. Though, you'll probably get more out of just practicing the move while falling for yourself in practice with springs or something.

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
I have a easier time full hopping into dair with the right stick when right after I jump with the left stick via leaving tap jump on.

Yσנιмιтѕυ

Sm4sh Modder / Graphic Design
NNID
yojimitsu
easiest way i have found is setting a bumper to jump and using cstick to input dair. you don't necessarily need to fast fall the dair to make it auto cancell from a full hop either.

Top Bottom