• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HELP-Kenshin (Marth) Idea for PM3.6

CelticVizard

Smash Cadet
So, I had already posted this topic on Brawl Vault with little success. I am in need of a someone who can make these PS2 models work for Project M and other Brawl Mods. I plan on making the recolor skins once I have a playable model. If you have an account on Brawl Vault I will offer you a choice of being listed as a collab, listed in the "with credit to", or uncredited... again that is your choice.

The models displayed are from model Rurouni Kenshin Enjou! Kyoto Rinne... I hope to use the first one for the Brawl Marth Skins and the other model for replacing the 4 Alternate Skins in PM 3.6... Here's a link to find both of the models: https://www.models-resource.com/search/?q=Kenshin

Please message me or leave a comment if you are willing to help someone who no longer has friends willing to touch brawl mods.

Last edited:

KenshinHimura4926

Smash Rookie
Hello, I am trying to make the 3d model of kenshin himura for Smah bros brawl, starting with the first 3d model. I am in process and when I finish I will post another answer with the download link.:4marth::marth::marthmelee:

j

KenshinHimura4926

Smash Rookie
Yes:), I'm starting with the model and the sword. If you want we can talk through email or here. If you have the textures, you can start the recolour.

I also thought about doing the kaoru mod, yahiko and sanosuke. Only if you want. But now I'm going to start with kenshin. :bee:

CelticVizard

Smash Cadet
I usually start my texture work once I have the files that work with Brawl Box program. I do plan on making the colors based on his anime, manga art, and OVA appearances. Like the red, purple, and lightning bug light color...

Top Bottom