• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help fighting the Wandering Warrior Ryu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raethien

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Raethien
3DS FC
4012-4393-7821
At my weeklies I usually don't usually have the hardest time with most characters and can usually come in 1st or 2nd, But lately someone has been playing Ryu, and I cannot win, i'm constantly getting 2 stocked. I've tried changing up my game, went from aggressive, to passive, to waiting, and none of them seem to work.

I've thought about trying a different Character for that match-up (My Secondary :4corrinf:) but then I wouldn't be satisfied.

Any tips?

_Tree

The no-more hero
NNID
DekuBaba
3DS FC
1891-1276-1936
Please don't make whole threads for simply requesting tips. Questions like these belong in the social thread/General MU thread.
You are welcome to start a Ryu MU thread to being discussion on the MU with others. If you do decide to do this please consult previous character-specific MU threads for a general idea on how to format it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom