• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help, can't seem to get 20XX on Nintendont working right.

AJ Green

Smash Rookie
Hey, Ive recently bought a Wii and installed the homebrew app (everything went well no troubles). I'm using a 4gb SDHC card formatted to FAT32. I have done the simple steps of preparing Nintendont. i have the folders organized apps/Nintendont/ (boot.dol) (icon.png) and (meta.xml).
once i downloaded achillies1515 latest 20XX and run it through DMToolbox.exe, which is displayed by Wine (because i have a mac). I located the achilles 20xx ISO in DMToolbox and then set the output to my SD card in the folder /games/. it created /games/gale01/game.iso. when I insert the SD card in the Wii, launch homebrew, launch Nintendont. then select SD card, the game is in there named "super Smash bros Melee" on [Gale01]. on my settings the only thing turned on is "mem card emulator". then i go back to the game selection screen and select it. it initializes and goes black and nothing else happens. i dont think i did anything wrong, could someone help me out, ive been at this for a day now. i originally used a regular rip ISO of the game and it worked fine (except nothing was unlocked). thanks for the help.

Acryte

Smash Ace
I think your patched ISO is not right. Try using the DRGN's 20XX 4.05 patcher to patch your 1.02 iso to 4.5. If your iso isn't 1.02 then you can use Melee Toolbox or something with a version changer to convert it, or just locate a 1.02 in some manner and use that.

Top Bottom