• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello, yes, I'm a new user.

D

Deleted member

Hi there. I’ve been lurking around this site since October of last year and I finally decided to make an account. I’ve been playing Smash since I got Melee around 2007( I know, very late).
I have played all of the Smash game except 64 and 3DS. Despite starting with Melee, I'm a pretty casual player, although I've recently started to enjoy playing with items off.
Other game series I love are Mario( mainline & RPGs ), Kirby, Pokemon( mainline & Mystery Dungeon ), Animal Crossing, PAC-MAN, Minecraft( don’t hate me:( ) and recently trying to get into Dragon Quest( currently playing through Xl S Definitive Edition ).
....Thats not a large variety of series, I know, but if it’s worth anything, I’ve watched and enjoyed let’s plays/walkthroughs of game series I ether can't play for various reasons( ex: I exclusively own Nintendo consoles), or just don’t think I would enjoy playing myself like: Zelda, Donkey Kong, Pikmin, Kid Icarus, Xenoblade Chronicles, Earthbound/Mother, Sonic, Mega Man, Banjo-Kazooie, Persona, Okami, Portal and probably a few others that I’m forgetting at the moment.
Anyway's, I think thats everything I wanted to say. I hope to not be a burden to you guys and to enjoy talking and discussing with you all.:grin:

Top Bottom