• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello y’all!

Easy Gato

Smash Rookie
I am pretty excited and a bit nervous to become more involved with Smash Bros. and the community. I’ve been playing Smash since 2009 with Brawl, but never at any sort of competitive level. But after watching countless tournament matches on YouTube and seeing community pages on Facebook and Instagram, the desire to participate in the camaraderie grew and grew.

Because I’m new to the scene, I’m still trying to find my place in terms of Ultimate and communities and events. Right now, I main Falco and Yoshi, but it is possible that they are tentative for me.

solitonmedic

Potassium, potassium
NNID
Dantel
Welcome!

Best thing you can do is search if there’s any locals around your area if you’re truly wanting to be a more prominent figure around.

If not, just hit up some threads and start chatting!

Top Bottom