• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello there

L!ft

Smash Rookie
wuss poppin everyone
I’m a casual Smasher looking to get better at the game. I’m a big fan of the competitive scene and have played a decent amount of Melee and Ultimate, and a little bit of Brawl/Wii U.
I currently play Rosalina and Luma because I love the challenge of controlling two characters and the feeling of having that tiny little star whack someone off the stage. She needs a buff though. I also dabble in Marth (nostalgia pick from my Melee days), Pikachu (just because I can play so aggressively with him and go for crazy edgeguards), and Inkling (when I want to crush my little brother’s soul).
I would like to attend some tournaments but I’m gonna focus on getting passably good at online right now.
Outside of Smash Bros I’m a cross country runner and a pianist/guitar/bass enthusiast.

Biggest question right now: how to get better at the game in limited practice time.
2nd biggest question: I’ve heard you can string multiple Rosalina jabs together a la PK Fire. Does anyone know how to do this?

Last edited:
wuss poppin everyone
I’m a casual Smasher looking to get better at the game. I’m a big fan of the competitive scene and have played a decent amount of Melee and Ultimate, and a little bit of Brawl/Wii U.
I currently play Rosalina and Luma because I love the challenge of controlling two characters and the feeling of having that tiny little star whack someone off the stage. She needs a buff though. I also dabble in Marth (nostalgia pick from my Melee days), Pikachu (just because I can play so aggressively with him and go for crazy edgeguards), and Inkling (when I want to crush my little brother’s soul).
I would like to attend some tournaments but I’m gonna focus on getting passably good at online right now.
Outside of Smash Bros I’m a cross country runner and a pianist/guitar/bass enthusiast.

Biggest question right now: how to get better at the game in limited practice time.
2nd biggest question: I’ve heard you can string multiple Rosalina jabs together a la PK Fire. Does anyone know how to do this?

Welcome!

To answer you first question, i think identifying which aspect of your game you need to work on is a key. Watching footage and exchanging ideas with people here on smashboards is one great way to pinpoint your weakness(es). Then, practice one aspect at a time in an environment with little or no pressure (e.g. training mode) and progressively raise the difficulty level until you feel confident enough.

For the second question, i have no idea (i haven't played Rosalina & Luma much) but maybe you'll find an answer in their sub-forums:
https://smashboards.com/forums/48-rosalina-luma.635/

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Welcome to

Click here for all discussion about Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.

Click here to find out if there's a scene in your area.

Check out Premium for added features and fun.

Click here for the Forum Directory.

For online matches try one of the following links:
Check out the respective character boards for helpful tips.
Character guides can be found here.

Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

Keep up to date with the latest news here.
Light House is for general gaming discussions.
Check out the Pool Room to talk about Smash, life, sports, or whatever is on your mind.
Click here or
here to socialize and have fun.

If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff members. If you have site related questions, you can post them in this thread.

Props: Made by @WolfieXVII @Trieste SP @ Cyn Cyn and @Hong

:starman:Name changes :starman: Bigger signature :starman:
:starman: Post backgrounds
:starman:
:starman:Enjoy Premium-exclusive forum:starman:
:starman:Support the Smash community and sign up today!:starman:

Narcolepsy

Smash Rookie
wuss poppin everyone

wuss poppin L!ft. Fellow Idahoan here, we should go to a local tourney and do doubles sometime or somethin....

Edit: Also what's your cross country time? I also dabble in running...

Last edited:
Top Bottom