• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello there, finally a member!

MeltyBrain

Smash Rookie
My name is MeltyBrain.I have been playing Smash since 64 and started following the competitive scene in 2014. Ultimate has been the Smash game I've put the most hours in. My goal is to become a notable Ridley and just an overall well rounded competitor.I've been wanting to compete for quite a while but I've been suffering from some rough health issues, thankfully I've gotten immense help and I'm finally feeling mentally ready to get into the scene. I am currently living in West Virginia but I'll be moving to Boston at the start of next year. The move to Boston will definitely provide some time to get better at smash since I'm assuming there's a large competitive scene around the Boston Area. Its a pleasure to be a member, have a wonderful life everybody <3.

MeltyBrain

Smash Rookie
It may not be all that possible but it never hurts to try. Thanks for the welcome!

Last edited:
Top Bottom