• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello Smash Boards!

Humble77

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 5137 3185 9030
Hello Everyone! I want to become one of the best smash players, even though I'm still at a novice level, and I heard this is the best place to find local tournaments, so I don't know if I'll be posting much here. I hope that I can make a good impression with everyone, and that I can fulfill my goals.

D

Deleted member

Hello Everyone! I want to become one of the best smash players, even though I'm still at a novice level, and I heard this is the best place to find local tournaments, so I don't know if I'll be posting much here. I hope that I can make a good impression with everyone, and that I can fulfill my goals.
Hello and welcome! Hope you have a good time here, even if you don't necessarily participate in the local affairs of the boards :tomnook:

Top Bottom