• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello Smash 64 Community

Resaurus

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1263-6142-6449
Hello Everyone,

So I'm fairly new to this community and Smash 64 and recently decided to pick up a copy. and want to play it at a competitive level I would appreciate any tips or tricks you could give to a new person that wants to main fox.

Thank You ~Resaurus

iheartqueso

Smash Rookie
Learn to short hop laser/ short hop double laser asap. Starting with fox is a rough life. I know from experience.

Mr. Wang

Smash Cadet
NNID
beards101
Hello Everyone,

So I'm fairly new to this community and Smash 64 and recently decided to pick up a copy. and want to play it at a competitive level I would appreciate any tips or tricks you could give to a new person that wants to main fox.

Thank You ~Resaurus
Well man let me just say this. Being a 64 player isn't easy. Tournaments are pretty hard to find nowadays and even harder when u consider the fact that you have to find tournaments near you. But anyway **** THE NEGATIVE cause smash 64 is love man. The people u meet are so chill and mastering a character doesn't take as long as it does. In melee or pm. There much more i can say but I'll just leave it with Welcome to smash 64 man.

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
Well man let me just say this. Being a 64 player isn't easy. Tournaments are pretty hard to find nowadays and even harder when u consider the fact that you have to find tournaments near you. But anyway **** THE NEGATIVE cause smash 64 is love man. The people u meet are so chill and mastering a character doesn't take as long as it does. In melee or pm. There much more i can say but I'll just leave it with Welcome to smash 64 man.
um what
just get online if you have decent internet

literally a tourney every friday, saturday, and sunday

Last edited:

Mr. Wang

Smash Cadet
NNID
beards101
um what
just get online if you have decent internet

literally a tourney every friday, saturday, and sunday
Man I'm talking about the REAL tournaments know what I'm saying?

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
Man I'm talking about the REAL tournaments know what I'm saying?

...?
real tournaments?
Do you mean Majors like Apex or Zenith?
Because there are plenty of ''real'' tournies like the Lumberjack Cup buy MATTS! a while ago which had a money prize.

Mr. Wang

Smash Cadet
NNID
beards101
Matts?
...?
real tournaments?
Do you mean Majors like Apex or Zenith?
Because there are plenty of ''real'' tournies like the Lumberjack Cup buy MATTS! a while ago which had a money prize.
tt

Thx man
Stop acting dum, Kahnu. Mr. Wang is talking about console tournaments.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
Stop acting dum, Kahnu. Mr. Wang is talking about console tournaments.
It's not acting dumb, his first post clearly said ''consider the fact that you have to find tournaments near you.''
I responded saying there are online tournaments everywhere.

Also @ Mr. Wang Mr. Wang don't double post. :p

Last edited:

Sedda

Smash Champion
if you let fox into your heart, he's going to break it every time. Even when you think things are getting better, he will break it again and again. it's a one way street.

Proceed at your own discretion.

Mr. Wang

Smash Cadet
NNID
beards101
My brother is the same age as you and he plays fox/falcon/link, how long have you played 64? Cause u might have potential, he's only 14 and he made 17th place at apex
3-4 months and I'm currently practicing really ****ing hard for smash con. I hope to one day be best in the world for smash 64.

Mr. Wang

Smash Cadet
NNID
beards101
Sounds great man, do you play online? If you do you'll get better quicker
I got a guy installing it as we speak I also bought an adapter for n64 controllers last night. I'm not a keyboard and mouse kinda guy I prefer my hori pad mini I've been saving up for. And congrats to ur brother man

THE_MAAFIA

Smash Ace
I got a guy installing it as we speak I also bought an adapter for n64 controllers last night. I'm not a keyboard and mouse kinda guy I prefer my hori pad mini I've been saving up for. And congrats to ur brother man
Thanks, and we should play online sometime

Mr. Wang

Smash Cadet
NNID
beards101
Lol it's my smash boards name, and plus we just go on the server (probably smash FU NY) and host a match an play
K my tag will be same as my smashboards name too and can we get into like a private conversation so I can give U my number so we can get into matches a lot faster and easier?

THE_MAAFIA

Smash Ace
K my tag will be same as my smashboards name too and can we get into like a private conversation so I can give U my number so we can get into matches a lot faster and easier?
I don't think I can text and call out of my state, cause it cost more money or something, but we can add each other on Skype tho, my Skype name is the same as my smash boards name lol

Shears

Smash Master
I don't think I can text and call out of my state, cause it cost more money or something, but we can add each other on Skype tho, my Skype name is the same as my smash boards name lol
Assuming you're not using a landline phone and are living in a decade circa 2015, I don't think out of state numbers cost more money.

Capos

Smash Apprentice
Even using a landline I didn't think out of state cost more money.

Mr. Wang

Smash Cadet
NNID
beards101
My skype is MlgLuffy

Top Bottom