• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello hello

Miniscus

Smash Rookie
Hi all. I've been playing smash a while, but im new to SmashBoards.
I main Samus, Falco, and Yoshi.

Let me describe my new wife, Tammy. She is a petite girl with shoulder length dark blonde hair that has some lighter streaks in it when she has been out in the sun. That make her really look hot. He creamy skin takes a tan well and she loves the no tan line look. So do I. She has lovely curvy **** with light brown nipples that protrude from her breasts, especially when she is a bit turned on. In fact, I can always tell when she is sexually excited, because her nips get hard and stick out like erasers. I love that feature about her. Tammy is not very sexually adventurous, but she does have her moments, especially when she’s had a few too many drinks. But what woman doesn’t? live cam sex

We had already changed clothes and our bags were loaded. The driver whisked us away to the airport to a blow job with the best of them and has almost mastered being able to deep throat me without choking. But it is not something she enjoys, she just does it to please me. God love her for that! She will, on rare occasions, agree to take my **** up her ass too, and it is for the same reason. She doesn’t care for it, but knows I love to do her anally, so she plays along. In addition to her being willing to please me sexually, she is a natural exhibitionist. She loves to wear short skirts, and no bra or panties. nude cam girls

OK, we could do that. It had been a long day already, but I was determined to get my money’s worth from the resort. So, I told Tammy to change into party clothes and we were going to the bar at the resort. She slithered into a noticeably short one-piece dress that had a deep neckline, showing off her spectacular boobs. The material was clingy and followed every curve of her body. Since she did not have anything on underneath it, her breasts stood out proudly. They were firm but just wiggly enough to show that she was braless. And of course, her nipples were already stiff with anticipation. We found the hotel bar, but it was a dump. No live music just a scratchy soundtrack from a decade ago. web cam girls

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Hello, and welcome!... Hmm... You main Samus, Falco, and Yoshi... "U main A-F-L-A-S-H-Y-C-O-S-M-O-S, while I bid you enjoy your time on the site!" (Yes, I play with words.)

Top Bottom