• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello guys ive been playing smash for about 20 years close to it. And i just wanna say i love smash bros. I think its the best game ever.

Bombdcarlos

Smash Rookie
I main MG&W because of his speed and power. As well as recovery. I have competed in about 4 tourneys this year and have played the best from Gluttony to MKLeo and man this game is amazing. I recently started a YouTube channel so I can post clips of super smash bros ultimate . If you guys have dope clips please submit to 3stockgaming@gmail.com as for the 1st video it's up! And here is the link :) if you like it please like comment and subscribe ! I want to bring smash bros content and have fun in the process:) https://youtu.be/rsLTeOCPZDU

Top Bottom