• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello from a casual Ultimate player

Zyr

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-7530-5324-6817
This was a sort of random decision on my part to join up, I admit.

It does have a purpose however: I wish to get advice about my main, Samus, and well discuss and learn about all things smash.

Anyway, as I said, I'm a casual player and far from the greatest (currently my Samus is rated in the 117k range for GSP, coming off a fun four way battle between me, another Samus (3rd), Kirby (4th), and Richter (2nd) which I won pretty cleanly, but my win rate is in the 40% range overall).

At the moment, I only play Samus with occasional forays into Dark Samus, though I have considered taking on Zero Suit Samus as a secondary, though the lack of a charge shot that can be saved for later has kept me from fully making the leap.

I have said to myself that if I can git gud (which I define as a GSP of 1,000,000 or better) I might get involved in the tournament scene but that seems like it's a long way off for now if it'll happen at all.

Top Bottom