• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello Friends

Glerma

Smash Cadet
Hello to Smashboards!
So I am a little lazy and just going to go through the list that was suggested by Cyndane because they are a saint :D (Copied it below so it is obvious what I am answering and that I am not just spouting random crap)
  • Who do you main in your Smash game(s) of choice? Why?
  • Why have you joined Smashboards? How did you hear about the site?
  • Do you attend tournaments? Do you want to?
  • Talk about your interests outside of Smash Bros.! Anime, sports, other games, etc.
  • What other communities are you a part of? Clubs at school, other forums?
So I only play Ultimate, I played other smash games when I was young on the Nintendo 64 to start, then a little bit of melee and brawl. Ultimate just because I started getting really into smash when it was released and finally broke and bought a switch for smash. But only been playing seriously (seriously is a lose term, focusing on 1v1s is probably better) for 2 months or so. I have improved so much from before, like I did not know what tilt attacks were lol, but still have a lot to learn as i am shown in some online matchs...
I joined Smashboards because it is a cool community that I want to be apart of and meet other people who play smash and are a similar skill level to me. I heard about the site from googling stuff about smash and this site having a lot of answers.
I have not attended any tournaments but I very much want to. There is one coming up in May that I think I will go to just to experience it.
Other interests consist of a couple of online games like league of legends, dead by daylight, rainbow 6 siege, and a few others. I watch more anime than is healthy, and I play rugby. Currently an Electrical Engineer major.
Nothing huge with other communities, I am in a professional fraternity at school and I am on Twitch a decent amount (Watching not streaming) So apart of a couple of streamers communities, but not insanely active with it. This is the first website of sorts that I have joined as a community thing (outside of reddit, but does that really count with the amount of stuff on their now lol. Would recommend the absolute units sub reddit though, quality stuff)

So yeah, that is really it. Excited to be joining you all and I will try not to lurk too much.
Edit - Names Adam :D

Last edited:
Hello to Smashboards!
So I am a little lazy and just going to go through the list that was suggested by Cyndane because they are a saint :D (Copied it below so it is obvious what I am answering and that I am not just spouting random crap)
  • Who do you main in your Smash game(s) of choice? Why?
  • Why have you joined Smashboards? How did you hear about the site?
  • Do you attend tournaments? Do you want to?
  • Talk about your interests outside of Smash Bros.! Anime, sports, other games, etc.
  • What other communities are you a part of? Clubs at school, other forums?
So I only play Ultimate, I played other smash games when I was young on the Nintendo 64 to start, then a little bit of melee and brawl. Ultimate just because I started getting really into smash when it was released and finally broke and bought a switch for smash. But only been playing seriously (seriously is a lose term, focusing on 1v1s is probably better) for 2 months or so. I have improved so much from before, like I did not know what tilt attacks were lol, but still have a lot to learn as i am shown in some online matchs...
I joined Smashboards because it is a cool community that I want to be apart of and meet other people who play smash and are a similar skill level to me. I heard about the site from googling stuff about smash and this site having a lot of answers.
I have not attended any tournaments but I very much want to. There is one coming up in May that I think I will go to just to experience it.
Other interests consist of a couple of online games like league of legends, dead by daylight, rainbow 6 siege, and a few others. I watch more anime than is healthy, and I play rugby. Currently an Electrical Engineer major.
Nothing huge with other communities, I am in a professional fraternity at school and I am on Twitch a decent amount (Watching not streaming) So apart of a couple of streamers communities, but not insanely active with it. This is the first website of sorts that I have joined as a community thing (outside of reddit, but does that really count with the amount of stuff on their now lol. Would recommend the absolute units sub reddit though, quality stuff)

So yeah, that is really it. Excited to be joining you all and I will try not to lurk too much.
Edit - Names Adam :D
Hello Adam, welcome to the boards! :139:

Top Bottom