• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello Friends

Bidouf

Smash Rookie
NNID
wii_fam_rocks
Hello, Smashboards. My name is Bidouf. I've been playing Smash Bros for about 7-8 years; since about the half-way point of Brawl's life. Now, I've only really gotten back into playing recently with Sm4sh, mostly due to a newfound interest in the game's competitive scene.

Honestly, before recently, I didn't really "play" Smash, I mostly just watched CPUs fight for whatever reason. Obviously, and thankfully, I've started being much more active with the game, and I've begun pushing a bit to become a good player.

I'm really amazed by the community this game has spawned, and I want to become more involved; that's why I've decided to make an account here and join the site. I want to start playing this game at a competitive level, if I can, but I also want to be a part of something I feel passionate about.

If you want some info about my progress so far, it's a bit mixed. I currently main :4myfriends:, taking Izaw's advice; while it has certainly helped, lag, lack of suitable opponents, and other issues, are stalling my progress imo. By joining, I'm hoping to connect with people who care about this game as much as I do, and can maybe even help me improve.

I'm excited for what the future holds, and I hope to make a positive impression here. With all that said, I am signing off.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Welcome to

Click here to find out if there's a scene in your area.

Check out Premium for added features and fun.

Click here for the Forum Directory.

For online matches try one of the following links:
Check out the respective character boards for helpful tips.
Character guides can be found here.

Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

Keep up to date with the latest news here.
Light House is for general gaming discussions.
Check out the Pool Room to talk about Smash, life, sports, or whatever is on your mind.
Click here or here to socialize and have fun.

Check out the new Smash Connect forums for user based services including artwork and customization services.

If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff members. If you have site related questions, you can post them in this thread.

Props: Made by @WolfieXVII @Trieste SP @ Cyn Cyn and @Hong

:starman: Name changes :starman: Bigger avatar and signature :starman:
:starman: Post backgrounds
:starman:
:starman: Enjoy Premium-exclusive forum and giveaways :starman:
:starman: Support the Smash community and sign up today! :starman:

Top Bottom