• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello Fellow Smash Players

IcySkullSmasher

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1521-8260-1659
I have only played Brawl and 3DS, Pit being my main in brawl and Shulk being my main on the 3DS. I have played both of them from time to time, Brawl being my favorite, but i would much like to get into the 3DS version more, the only thing that discourages me though is how op the dlc characters are when it comes to an online match, as well as my right hand begins to cramp just after one match. I have set up a tournament before in Brawl a few years ago, with Bowser amiibo as a prize, however, it was kinda set up poorly, an ai was accidentally added somewhere, which knocked out half of the competion, funny thing is, it was a lvl 1 Link ai. I did end up victorious in this tournament, with it coming down to me and ai, however, I'm not sure if the victory really does count, but, till this day, i still find it rather funny and pathetic so may lost to a lvl 1 ai. I would like to try more tournament and get better with the 3DS version, i came here to get tips and what not, perhaps to find a way to play smash for 3DS without my hand cramping after a single match.

looking forward to learn more tricks

~IcySkullSmasher

[Cryst4l] Aquamarine

Smash Rookie
Hey there. Your roots are more or less like mine, and, in terms of getting into Smash 4 more; It might sound obvious, but, you just gotta keep at it. Keep practicing, keep fighting, try every single character, find your main, and spar with friends. Watching tournament matches and guides will help, as well.
If you'd like, you and I can have a few matches! I won't say I'm godly, more so that I'm decent.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Welcome to

Click here to find out if there's a scene in your area.

Check out Premium for added features and fun.

Click here for the Forum Directory.

For online matches try one of the following links:
Check out the respective character boards for helpful tips.
Character guides can be found here.

Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

Keep up to date with the latest news here.
Light House is for general gaming discussions.
Check out the Pool Room to talk about Smash, life, sports, or whatever is on your mind.
Click here or here to socialize and have fun.

Check out the new Smash Connect forums for user based services including artwork and customization services.

If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff members. If you have site related questions, you can post them in this thread.

Props: Made by @WolfieXVII @Trieste SP @ Cyn Cyn and @Hong

:starman: Name changes :starman: Bigger avatar and signature :starman:
:starman: Post backgrounds
:starman:
:starman: Enjoy Premium-exclusive forum and giveaways :starman:
:starman: Support the Smash community and sign up today! :starman:

Top Bottom