• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello Everyone!

BlueRando

Smash Rookie
Greetings! My name is Brando, and I've played Smash since Brawl, which I consider my favorite video game of all time. In my all-time favorites I put also the first Xenoblade, the Zelda series, the Sonic series and the Kingdom Hearts series. I grew up with Nintendo and I'm quite a fan of it, but I also loved a lot of other games on other systems, like the Metal Gear series, Devil May Cry (especially DMCV), Bloodborne/Dark Souls, Doom, GTAV and many others, in general I'm very passionate about video games and their history.

I also really like fighting games as well! My favorite ones other than Smash are Soul Calibur VI and Dragon Ball FighterZ, but I've played many others as well and I'm always happy to expand my knowledge about them. My personal dream fighting game is a Jojo fighting game made by Arc-Systems, that would be awesome XD

I started to get interested in competitive Smash with Ultimate (even tho I still haven't entered any locals), my main is Lucas, a character that I already liked a lot in Brawl and Smash 4, but with Ultimate i liked his gameplay even more and I decided to stick with him, and on top of that I also played Mother 3 and I loved it! In general I like to play a lot of characters, but if I have to pick my favorites I would say Chrom, Falcon, Joker, Ridley, Terry and Shulk. I really wish I could play more Melee online and PM/P+, but unfortunately my PC isn't very good and sometimes those games can be laggy because of that, but someday things will be different.

That being said, here am I. I'm not the type of guy that posts very often, but I'm always happy to see people talk and share opinions about Smash, I'm sure I will enjoy myself here ;)

Top Bottom