• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello everyone

MiniGeek2000

Smash Apprentice
Hi everyone

I like to main/play characters either because I play the original game they come from, felt natural playing as them, like the character or they are echoes/clones.
They are Inkling because I play Splatoon, Byleth because I felt comfortable playing as them, Peach because I like Peach as a character plus it felt natural, Daisy because echo and because Daisy is awesome, Zero Suit Samus because it felt natural after a game, Robin because felt natural to me and Rosalina & Luma because Rosalina is awesome plus got the feel for it. However, the original main for me is Inkling I just picked up characters as I played more and more games.
By the way I'm not a competitive player I just play it for casual purposes since I've really gone into Smash when Super Smash Bros Ultimate came out (got it week two).

D

Deleted member

Hi everyone

I like to main/play characters either because I play the original game they come from, felt natural playing as them, like the character or they are echoes/clones.
They are Inkling because I play Splatoon, Byleth because I felt comfortable playing as them, Peach because I like Peach as a character plus it felt natural, Daisy because echo and because Daisy is awesome, Zero Suit Samus because it felt natural after a game, Robin because felt natural to me and Rosalina & Luma because Rosalina is awesome plus got the feel for it. However, the original main for me is Inkling I just picked up characters as I played more and more games.
By the way I'm not a competitive player I just play it for casual purposes since I've really gone into Smash when Super Smash Bros Ultimate came out (got it week two).
Welcome! Hope you have a good time here! :tomnook:

Top Bottom