• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello everybody!

Yoshun

Smash Rookie
Hello, my name is sincere and want to become a smash champion and want to get better at smash ultimate, I don't go to tournaments sadly but I will eventually, honestly i don't consider myself to be good at the game but if you can/want help me achieve my dream I'd would really appreciate it. I play many characters but my main is fox and I also secondary marth

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Hello, my name is sincere and want to become a smash champion and want to get better at smash ultimate, I don't go to tournaments sadly but I will eventually, honestly i don't consider myself to be good at the game but if you can/want help me achieve my dream I'd would really appreciate it. I play many characters but my main is young link and I also secondary marth
Hello! I hope the best for your pursuit of mastery.

Top Bottom