• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heh-hey it's the Dark Matter thread!

Toucan_Man

Smash Cadet
I've always thought it strange how everyone clamors over more Kirby characters and villains yet completely gloss over Dark Matter, particularly in favor of Bandana Dee. He's more of the main antagonist of the series than Dedede, appearing in some form or another in almost every non-Sakurai Kirby game. His moveset already writes itself and could naturally be one of the most unique in the series, but if they wanted to go even further they could reference some of the other Dark Matter invaders (Dark Mind, Dark Nebula/Zero, Void Termina, etc.). Easily my most wanted first party newcomer though their chances of being playable seem pretty slim due to being less popular than Bandana Dee.
My thoughts exactly.

Chumble Spuzz

Smash Rookie
Lemme just say that this guy and Bandana Dee are my most wanted picks for Ultimate! I know it's unlikely, but Dark Matter is by far the most important villain in Kirby and would be the best pick for an actually evil Kirby character. Please put me on the supporters list!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Dark Matter is my most wanted Kirby character. Bandanna Waddle Dee is more likely but Dark Matter's swordsman form, especially after his boss fight in Planet Robobot, is the most appealing idea for a new Kirby character to me.

I am in support.

User Name String

Smash Apprentice
Dark Matter is my favorite Pokemon.

All jesting aside he would be interesting in the least. He'd make for an awesome boss in my opinion.

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
I wish you good luck for tomorrow. While Adeleine is and always will be my number one choice, Dark Matter is also a character who I would love to see in Smash, and I would be happy to see him announced at some point.

It's just that Bandana Dee has to NOT happen for any other Kirby character to have a chance, and I want other Kirby characters, because I think he's super boring.

Dalek_Kolt

Smash Master
*Peeks in thread*

Wow it's a warzone out there.

From what I've seen Dark Matter hasn't been deconfirmed in any capacity as DLC though...

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
So, you know how that "Brave" character keeps on sliding for a bit after they turn?
Dark Turn.gif

Ball Turn.gif

What if this is the reason?

Last edited:

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Here to make it up:

a Picture of Dark Matter because i want him personaly the most but I also would accept BWD<second most important Kirby Character

I was told that I shouldnt spam so heres my Edit:
I pesonaly think Dark Matter (KDL2) should fight in his Orb form and only Change to Swordsman for his Swordmoves
because Orb Matter is probably more Iconic

Last edited:
Top Bottom