• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hector In Smash

Do you want Hector in Smash for Switch

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guljy

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 3601 9213 6336
I know many people don't want another FE lord in Smash, but with an axe he can be different from all the others and I believe he deserves a spot, what do you guys think.

I bet he could have an up-b similar to link (it was like his critical hit animation in FE7
He could have a side B similar to zeldas where he throws a hand axe, becuase this was one of his first weapons
He could have a down- b similar to Pikachus where he summons lightninh into Armads (his axe) and possible he could do a spin afterward
His tilts could all be standard axe swings, and possible have his dash attack be similar to links, because that is his standard attack in FE7
His up air could be lightning appearing on his axe slightly increasing the hit box and stunnign opponents
His nair could be like marths, where he spins his axe
his bair could just be an axe swing
His fair could be a double axe swing forward
His final smash could be he calls Eliwood and Lyn and they all attack using fire wind and lightning as well as swings
I think he would be similar to Ike, pretty heavy with lots of power
His costumes could reference eliwood (blue) and like all the other fe units red and green for allies and enemies, he could have light blue for Niniaan or Nils and possibly even a few that represent him in FE6, when he is older.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Please update your opening post to give far more information. Moveset idea(s), costumes, etc.

Bareboned opening posts don't make for good support threads as there's little to discuss.

Guljy

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 3601 9213 6336
Ok, is what I changed alright
Please update your opening post to give far more information. Moveset idea(s), costumes, etc.

Bareboned opening posts don't make for good support threads as there's little to discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom