• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HD Rumble

EpicElliot

Smash Apprentice
do you think they will do anything fun with HD rumble like its rumble depends on how hard you hit/get hit by opponents? or it will rumble like a heart beat faster & faster the more damage you have? any other idea's you guys have for fun way to implament HD rumble into smash?

greenluigiman2

Smash Ace
Rumble is used a LOT in Smash for Wii U, so I definitely expect and hope them to utilize HD rumble. I'm a huge fan of the feature.

Freduardo

Smash Champion
Honestly... you remember the streetpass game 3ds Smash had?

That would work well with he rumble and gyro controls.

FamicomDisk

Smash Journeyman
or it will rumble like a heart beat faster & faster the more damage you have?
Oh gosh, I can imagine that feeling really intense :p I imagine they’ll probably have a few things with HD Rumble, like a solid shake when you smash someone and little footsteps when you move, but I doubt they’ll put too much time into it. I’ll honestly probably turn it off, but it’ll be fun to see what they do with it!

Lyndis_

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-6600-3090-1548
They'll probably utilize it quite a bit, although I'm sure most people will end up using a GC controller and/or turning it off anyways, lol.

(Things like this is why I hope they make a new line of GC controllers that are wireless and have all the features of the Pro Controller. Would be useful for stuff like MK8, too, and could be marketed as the new Classic Controller if they wanted!)

EpicElliot

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I have been hoping for a revamp of the gamecube controller for years, for some reason nintendo is just fine copying the xbox controller with the WiiU pro & Switch Pro controller? I'd rather have a "gamecube controller 2" kinda thing like how sony has the duleshock 1,2,3 & 4 improving on what works. most people I know prefer the gamecube controller especially the grip on the thumb stick.

Top Bottom