• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HBP SJSU tourney oct 24 WELCOME SOCAL - BRING YOUR TVs + CUBES

Zoap

Smash Master
So im on crack and thought this was for next week. So no housing from me unfortunately.

pockyD

Smash Legend
you can house with us but that's an hour north of the venue as well

just get a motel room or something if you can't find anyone

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
leaving at 8am on sat would suck, we're going to be getting in laaaaate tonight, we can't leave till like 5:30 and no way in hell am i sitting in stop and go traffic on a freeway for 2 hours, leaving after 7 for sure, maybe 8, if there is someone on the way friday night that could house that'd be cool, if not whatever we'll leave at 8 i guess and roam the city

andthe other car needs a driver, zhu said he'd split some driving, julian just wants to go, i forget who else did, but talk to them if you want to make another car happen
Yeah it might be a little lame, having to leave at 8am, but there are plenty of places to eat in the area or coffee places to go just hang at.

getting housed for free is still **** tho i hear.

fribjits

Smash Apprentice
Yea don't worry about things to do. If you're in San Jose hella early just hit me up, I live a block away from sjsu and I'm free to smash or BS with :D.

Also, I will be available for housing, depending on who and when. I have a sleeping bag or two and you can just crash on the floor of my Spacious Apartment single room. Just pm me.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Boback, that sucks, I guess I get to spend another couple weeks playing with your flashlight.

Socal:
If you really need housing and can't find it, you can probably stay with me in Santa Cruz. My place is quite small and it's 30 miles from the venue so just use it as a last resort.

Nekurbis86

Smash Journeyman
SOCAL
If you need housing call me (408) 679-8969

But put me as a second to last resort haha. Last resort is hyugA xD

I live in south side san jose but its hella easy to get to my house from the freeway

call me ASAP if you're intersted my dad usually lets random peeps stay over but i still gotta ask(70% - yes)

and i can only house tonight, not sat night

Gaara♥

Smash Master
kurtis team with me at this tourney

Im a relatively unknown person in the community but im free all weekend and would be willing to house folks. I live in san jose about 5 minutes driving distance

text 408 836 9235 if interested (make sure you tell me who you are!)

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
oh my bad

i'll be taking your mom instead!
Dude take his mom lol. His mom is hella chill and iono why Rey hates her mom when friends are over =/.

Prodigy Kid <3 Cant wait to see u there =3.

Also... with using Pound 4 rule set... make sure corneria isoff and Poke Stadium is not a neutral =3.

joeplicate

Smash Master
If anyone has a hackey sack, please bring it to this tournament.

I would really appreciate it.
There's nothing like the connection you get with people, sittin around, shootin the ****, and kicking a beanbag up in the air again and again.

Zoap

Smash Master
Doubles will start no later than Noon, if you won't be there in time to sign up call ahead and have some one sign you up. We have a strict timeframe so no ****ing around guys.

Boats

Smash Rookie
I have to do something at 1 so I won't be able to make it there until 130ish.

any chance somebody could sign me up for singles if they aren't going to start by then?

actually i just found the tournament schedule and looks like singles sign ups dont end til 2...i should be able to make it there by then. whiteboyninja(or whoevers running the tourny) if i run a tiny bit late (i should DEFINITELY be there by 230) can you cut me some slack on singles signups

joeplicate

Smash Master
great tournament

shoutouts to:
sheridan for running the tourney like a beast
cs club for getting the venue and A LOT OF SETUPS! :D
everyone who i played, ggs

i had a lot of fun

Top Bottom