• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Having fun using Peach / Help

Glitchy_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Nintend0pr0
(This post wasn't made to say Peach is bad or not fun in any way!!)

I started playing Peach half a year ago and I feel kinda stuck.
Learning how to use Bidou properly, learning to use Peach and her inpossible inputs like JCFF N-Air without the attack stick is so hard!
It feels like she would lock me up in Training Mode...

I can do her D-Throw to B-/Up-Air and I sometimes manage to pull off a few Downtilt combos like D-Tilt > 2x Dair > Up-B or D-Tilt > N-Air.

It still feels like i can't aproach, I often simply get Rushed down when fighting any kinda aggressive player, even if he's kinda predictable.

Also her air speed and jumps feel a bit slow compared to other characters.

Any tips how you have or had fun with her without beeing able to go to tournaments?

redcometchar

Smash Journeyman
I personally really didnt have any success at all with peach until i totally mastered my tech skill, but thats just me. I also dont use bidou so i dont know what advice to give you there. She is definetly a training room character.

Top Bottom