• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Have you played your most wanted characters game?

Have you play their game?

• Total voters

smashingDoug

Smash Lord
Did you first meet the character in their game? or did you jump on a bandwagon?

Post who in the comments if you want!

Vaati played all three of his games he was in

Last edited:

KatKit

Smash Lord
Yep, I've played the original Style Savvy. I don't have a 3DS anymore, so unfortunately I can't play Style Savvy: Trendsetters at the moment, although I'd like to.

If my most wanted character (aptly nicknamed The Savvy Stylist) makes it in Smash, I hope more people try out her game as a result; it's a little underrated.

Don't get me wrong, I jumped on the bandwagon first, but I ended up buying the game for moveset ideas and because it is a legitimately good game.

Last edited:

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Weeding out the non-elitists, eh? :p

My most wanted character was Robin, and I only wanted him because I resonated with his character in Awakening. So yes.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
I've played all three of the games Vaati has been in.

jamesster445

Smash Lord
I loved Kirby's Epic Yarn (I'm also incredibly hypred for Kirby's Extra Epic Yarn) and I've been a huge fan of the Ninja Gaiden series, both classic and modern. So yeah.

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Right now my most wanted is AiAi and I have played a Super Monkey Ball game.
The one I played is Super Monkey Ball Adventure for the GameCube. and I would 100% be up for a Super Monkey Ball game for the Switch.

Last edited:
Top Bottom