• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Have you done anything unusual waiting for SSBB?

Gamingboy

Smash Lord
I've been growing a delay beard. When they last delayed the game, I shaved, I haven't done so since, and so I'm getting quite a beard. I don't intend to shave until either A) They delay it again (in which case I'll start a new delay beard) or B) I have Brawl in my posession.

Has anyone else done something unusual?

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
the only unsual thing I've done so far is post all the Brawl Music on Youtube, one series a day. It's a weird thing for me cause I don't ever post music soundtracks on my account unless it's part of an AMV.

supersonicdjs

Smash Journeyman
I licked the floor when I got the Sonic Update.

When my parents came in, I kept on doing it.

To this day, people call me cat-nap.

supersonicdjs

Smash Journeyman
I played with Roy and Mewtwo and almost bit my sister's hand off when she Took the controller away from me.

NukeA6

Smash Master
I would have attempted to play Melee with my cat but he ran away two years ago and never came back. I also no longer have Melee.

G-X

Smash Apprentice
I've been growing a delay beard. When they last delayed the game, I shaved, I haven't done so since, and so I'm getting quite a beard. I don't intend to shave until either A) They delay it again (in which case I'll start a new delay beard) or B) I have Brawl in my posession.
pics or it didnt happen

Corin

Smash Lord
I think the only weird thing I've done is play Melee more obsessively this past month more than I have this past year.

LinkNSnake4Main

Smash Journeyman
Lol, strange, I've been playing Smash64 more than melee.

Then again, I have been for the last six years.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
during the time I started watching a-lot more anime, which is wierd cause I wasnt big on it up until now.(dragon ball, dragon ball Z, dragon ball gt are the only exceptions, I saw every single episode except for one in the boo saga.)

ZAxel

Smash Cadet
I started using ice climbers. I never used to like them. I used them so much, that now they're the only character I can win with consistently.

FangzV

Smash Journeyman
I played as
-Mewtwo
-Roy
-Ice Climbers
so far actually.

My brother thinks they're unbarable.
I don't.
I'd say I'm good at Roy.
Mewtwo is very easy for me to handle.
And I played an all Ice Climbers match yesterday and I controlled Nana and Popo (I was red color) very well. (Didn't help when the stupid mountain murdered Popo almost every time)

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
I keep telling myself from time to time that every second passing means one second closer to Brawl...

<_< I sound crazy.

HeltXL

Smash Apprentice
I actually started a Tales of Symphonia playthrough on Mania after the announced delay in December. I kept telling myself that I would beat the game before it was released (I would have failed myself if Brawl wasn't delayed to March 9th). I'm currently at the end of the game, about to face the final boss, but I'm doing sidequests and leveling right now.

Top Bottom