• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Have we seen R.O.B.'s Final Smash yet?

hposter

Smash Apprentice
i'm curious to see what it'll be this time
i wasn't a big fan of the diffusion beams, i believe there's much more that can be done with rob's final smash
but i wouldn't be too upset if it wasn't changed, it still did a pretty good amount of damage overall

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
I think it will be the same as in Sm4sh, and I'm okay with that ? What else could he has as a Final Smash ?

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
It's most likely going to be the same, but I'm hoping that they change it up: perhaps he could turn into the Ancient Minister and drop a subspace bomb?

GameQ

Smash Cadet
It will definitely not be the same thing. There are getting rid of all the "transform final smash" and streamlining them all to be big single hit or AoE attacks that are fast and to the point. I suspect a giant laser, or maybe giant stack-up toys falling from the sky.

HeavenWolfHD

Smash Cadet
NNID
HeavenWolfHD
3DS FC
5155-4164-9910
The FS was shown during the Spanish event and I will say it's a mix of Smash 4 Pit's Final Smash (The first part when I shoot arrows) and of is Smash 4 Final Smash.

First part it shoot small laser from nowhere(?) for a moment and a the end it shoot a giant laser like Palutena and that can be angled like Inkling. Looks cool !

Caravan of Noobs

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheCrazyPieMan
3DS FC
2621-3128-5801
Switch FC
SW-0260-3374-4829
I got a link to it right here if you need visuals.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
Here's another clip of it in a 1v1:

It's so freaking good. Totally makes up for 4 years of his snorefest Final Smash in Smash 4. That thing was so incredibly lame.

1FC0

Smash Lord
R.O.B.'s Final Smash has received a major upgrade! It now looks much cooler in addition to being much more effective!

Top Bottom