• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HAVE TAP JUMP OFF!!...??

HyperSilver

Smash Cadet
Now that you can't Teleport -> Hover... & Now that you are put helpless after 2nd Double Jump -> Teleport...

whenever I would try to Replicate it with a Jump -> Up-B -> Attack I found that Having Tap jump on keeps you Really Frustrated due to Pressing UP for the Teleport, Leaving you in a helpless state with no Attack

So Having Tap Jump off in my sense would allow you to pull of that "Split second right before you touch the Ground - Fair" Everyone Loves

it Allows you to execute the Teleport without having to worry about accidentally Burning the Precious Double Jump. :)

ArcDawn

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1993-8333-6433
honestly I don't use tapjump for anyone except mewtwo lol :p Reason is cuz if you tapjump, that's one less movement to do for teleport (tapjump + b > any direction air move) idk do what works best for you. But imo it feels faster to me.

Top Bottom