• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hatein on Jiggs

soma ghost

Smash Journeyman
This may not really be worth an entire thread but I didn't know where else to put it.
I think I may have found the best way to punish a missed rest.
Do a full jump and throw your rang past jiggly. Charge your forward smash immediately upon landing and hit her into the boomerang and finish with the second swing of your F-smash.
It's simple enough and pretty full proof.
I've found that it can kill at damages as low as 50% depending on DI and stage.

Thought you should try it, or let me know if you have something better.

soma ghost

Smash Journeyman
I tried that, it's harder to do and definitely not full proof,the DI off bombs is pretty drastic and unpredictable.
you can f-smash into a falling bomb and then fair or dair, but the knock back is'nt as good and it is alot harder to connect with.

soma ghost

Smash Journeyman
I think it is when you throw a boomerang past them and a bomb straight up so that the bomb drops into them and the rang hits them at the same time, then you clean it up with an up-B. I think I have only seen that all come together during edge guarding.

XD1337

Smash Apprentice
down throw up air is my favorite jiggs finisher at high (100-130)ish percentage

soma ghost

Smash Journeyman
Maybe this would make a better thread in the general melee discussion. . . . .

Top Bottom