• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hasbro Game Night FIGHT! - The Final Season

Yes to all Assists, but especially Orko, Ken, and Hot Spot.
  1. AlteredBeast's Collector's Edition - Frankly, I'd shell out the extra cash if it means I'd get EVERYTHING this offers.
  2. Northsouthmap's Collector's Edition - Call me crazy, but his offer feels more robust than mine is.
Golden Statue Nominees

I nominate Uncle Moneybags from Monopoly to be a Golden Statue.
Rich Uncle Pennybags Monopoly Stocks Painting by Chosen Art | Saatchi Art

Somehow or other, it just makes too much sense to essentially turn him into a giant Monopoly token.

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Yes to all assists except Freddy Funko. I don't know how Freddy work as an assist.

1. Northsouthmap
2. My Collector's Edition

Duel Masters Stage

Temple Stadium

ezgif-1-3325d5f019.jpg

This stage is based on a recurring location in the first season of the Duel Masters anime. I can envision it having a layout similar to Melee Pokémon Stadium. If we have a hazard toggle, there would be various dragons and other monsters from the Duel Masters card game that come onto the stage as hazards disrupting your fight!

Hello Kitty Stage

Sanrio Store and Hello Kitty Cafe

Sanrio-store-in-China.jpg

While Sanrio Park is an amazing idea for a stage, why don't we go for a store as Hello Kitty's stage? It would be a stage with walkoffs where various Hello Kitty/Sanrio merchandise appear. You can break the stands for items. It will then travel to a section for the Hello Kitty cafe where tons of food will be there just to heal you as it is a cafe after all!

Golden Statue

Mr. Potato Head

ezgif-5-231e71ce11.jpg

The toy that made Hasbro a household name. Technically, the first toy the Hassenfeld Brothers made a part of the Hasbro family when the company purchased Mr. Potato Head from George Lerner. He's that important so he should get a Golden Statue.

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
Quick update: Thread's not dead, but I'm super busy and I can't really worry about it right now. Expect the final jobs to be in April, ideally early April, and the thread will be finished before that month's end

Top Bottom