• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hasbro Game Night FIGHT! - The Final Season

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
DAY 86
Yes, I did forget to update this yesterday; Not to worry, though! Everything is still on track.
NEW VOTES
Today we will be deciding who the first DLC character of S2 is! Unfortunately I did forgot to put a submission for myself in, but that's okay, we got 3 more rounds to go anyway!
For the characters that were nominated:
Between these 6 characters, rank your top 3, and the first place winner will become the first fighter of S2!

I will be holding off the stage vote 'til tomorrow, primarily just to split the votes.
NEW JOBS
Job: Nominate a costume for any character!
Yes this is just filler. But go ahead and submit a rad costume idea you had/have!

Last edited:

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
  1. Sunny Starscout
  2. Glover
  3. Zoe
Honestly I'm rooting for Sunny over any other characrer here; Given that she's the current star and protagonist of the current running Gen, and an easily recognizable MLP character outsidd of Gen 4 (finally), plus with the franchise just feeling due for a DLC at some point given how big it is and the potential roster of characters based on it, Sunny is definitely my top pick.

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
1. Sunny Starscout
2. Shobu
3. Glover

Alternate Costume Nomination:

Barbie Fairy of the Garden (based on those Barbie animated movies)

06f3f5db8b953781799f8be9a8e27478.jpg

1: Sunny Starscout
2: Glover
3: Zoe Trent

I may not have a costume suggestion, but I will say that you didn't miss much by giving us an extra day accidentally. And that is perfectly fine with me.

Also, you didn't say we weren't allowed to put our own suggestions in first place, so I took advantage of it.

EDIT: Rearranged the order of rank.

Last edited:

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
I may not have a costume suggestion, but I will say that you didn't miss much by giving us an extra day accidentally. And that is perfectly fine with me.

Also, you didn't say we weren't allowed to put our own suggestions in first place, so I took advantage of it.
Yeah it was a busy day yesterday so this thread slipped my mind. But the season just started so like you said nothing was missed.

Also, you are correct I did not say that, but I will ask you change to the vote to not have your own pick in first place. Several people have already done this with their vote so, fair's fair, and while I don't say it everyday it is a but if a "goes without saying" thing. Just kinda how it works with Creates thread as a whole

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
DAY 87
The first character of Season 2 has been decided upon! Thank you to all who participated!

This character made their way into everyone's top 3, so I don't think the result is too surprising, but nonetheless: With a total of 16 points, and having been nominated a couple times already in the base game, she's finally making her playable debut!
Sunny_Starscout.png
Sunny Starscout, the current protagonist of My Little Pony, nominated by Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds , is joining the roster!
Sunny Starscout: 16
Zoe Trent: 9
Shobu Kirifuda: 8
Glover: 6
My Pet Monster: 2
Catboy: 0
This addition now rounds up the total MLP cast to 5, and also marks it the second series to recieve a second (or beyond) character in the DLC, the first being Transformers! Just a neat little trivia bonus haha.

In any case, I'm very glad to have this character on our roster, so definitely a pleasant way to start S2.
NEW VOTE
Time to settle the vote for the first stage of this season!
Go ahead and rank all 3 in any order, though keep in mind your own stage cannot be in first place.

There will be no new jobs today- the day was very eventful for me and we're starting too late for me to want to put up a large job... but, tomorrow, we will be having the second character job of this season!
As noted, the rules for this season are different; You cannot nominate The same characters you did for the first round, but luckily y'all have a day in advance to think about who your next submission could be! You can also submit somebody else's character from the previous round, if you need the inspiration.

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
DAY 88
Looks like we're going to need a tiebreaker vote for the next stage- both Hangman and Trouble tied with 14 points apiece! Boggle ended with 7 votes, for those wondering. Evenly spread all around, I'd say, but in any case:
Let's settle this vote!

And of course, as promised:
NEW JOBS
renegade-hasbro-power-rangers-transformers-gi-joe-dungeons-and-d-1238979.jpg
Job: Nominate any Hasbro Character!
As previously discussed, you must nominate a different character than you did last time; But, any Hasbro character is on the table for this job, so your options are anything but limited! Get to nominating!

Last edited:
Resubmitting Mr. Mint from the Candy Land series.
Mr. Mint

But this time, he actually has a picture.

I just want a childhood favorite board game of mine to get more representation. Is that all that needs to be said?

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Resubmitting Mr. Tiger Electronic

dcrjkqv-4ea4f3ef-ca95-4886-9a00-39daa2ea3270.gif

Credit to JubeiTheFoxx1942 on Deviantart for showing a pic of what the character could look like although it would not be a fox but I was stuck on ideas for the newcomer job about characters from electronics back in the first DLC pass of characters. It occurred to me no one submitted a character inspired by Tiger's handheld games. Therefore, we can have a Mr. Game and Watch-esque character as DLC being....Mr. Tiger Electronics. Basically, it could just be a regular human in the Tiger Electronics sprite art form with the animation styles of the games. The moveset can be based on the original Tiger Electronics games such as Electronic Bowling, Electronic Baseball, etc. A fun character representing the Tiger handhelds and another part of Hasbro’s history.

Last edited:

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
Job: Hasbro Character
ROCKY DESANTOS
The Blue Zeo Ranger
4e8cdc66fbd3fbd5c99e9afcb1461cb9.jpg
Franchise: Power Rangers

So, I know what you're all thinking: "Isn't Rocky already playable as a skin?" Technically, yes, sure, but let me explain myself.
While researching that skin submission for Rocky, I looked the character's history; Apart from being the successor Red Ranger Jason, Rocky was for a time the primary Blue Ranger of the Zeo Force, and honestly this checks a lot of boxes that I'm looking for when it comes to the next Ranger.

Technically Rocky started as a Mighty Morphin' ranger, but given that his Blue Ranger appearance takes directly from the Zeo force, this counts as representation outside of MM, which so far we only have 1 other character for. Additionally, another colored Ranger is also a definite want, and Blue is the only other color to appear in every series (the other being Red), so a Blue Ranger is definitely a priority in that regard; But also, Rocky was never playable in Battle for the Grid, and given that all of the other PR characters were, this might finally be the time to pull something completely creative here.

Speaking of which, given that this is a Zeo Ranger, that's a whole new set of abilities to tap into; The Zeo Power Crystal, Rocky's Zeo Cycle, his Zeonizer, the Zeo Zords, the Zeo Blue Dual Tonfas (which he uses as his signature weapon), the Zeo Laser Pistol, and of course his signature attack, the Spinning Power Punch!
...the word Zeo is used a lot in this series.

Last edited:

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
DAY 89
Congratulations to M Master Hero Sock-on-Rye , because yesterday's tie has been broken, and Trouble won the vote with a total of 4 to 1!
This will be our first stage of S2! We will be deciding on our second one... today, but first...
NEW VOTES
Alright, nerds; Round 2 is officially over; Our nominees for the next character are:
Go ahead and rank your top 3, and your own submission can't be in first. Whoever gets the most points will be the next character!
NEW JOBS
Job: Nominate a MLP Stage!
Given that Sunny is the first character of this season, an accompanying My Little Pony based stage would be in order! Go ahead and submit one!

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
1. Murph
2. Mr. Tiger Electronic
3. Zartan

My Little Pony Stage:

Everfree Forest

ezgif-4-5ec0538983.jpg

This forest is located outside of Ponyville so it's a bit of a location not too in relation with the ponies. You fight in the forest and there are walkoffs. Plants and animals in the forest act as hazards. There is also the gorge as well which you can fall into so watch out!

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
1. Furby
2. Mr. Tiger
3. Rocky

Maritime Bay

Layout would be at the town square and there are walk offs and no hazards. Argyle, Hitch, Phyllis and Sprout would make cameos.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I don't know how often this happens, but in a weird bit of timing, Mattel and Hasbro are working together to cross-promote various movies that they have coming out this summer.

I just find it to be a funny coincidence given that two of the guest characters in this thread (at least - I know Skeletor and Barbie apply) are from Mattel.

Last edited:
Top Bottom