• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hasbro Game Night FIGHT! - The Final Season

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
I will absolutely get on it soon~
Sweet! I'm assuming that Fraymakers mod you're doing is a Transformers platfighter as well lol

I might go ahead and take a crack at moveset for the other TFs, since I don't think anybody else will do them

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
1. Devastator
2. Galvatron

This has been a really fun week and I have been really enjoying it for sure! I loved all the Transformers additions and content for sure. For this week, I can't wait for the all-female round and I really hope we get to do DLC after the base game is done.

Reveal trailer for Jason Lee Scott and Lord Zedd:

Day of The Dumpster....But in The Hasbroverse

We start the trailer off with the black screen with the ratings and all. Then, we cut to the dark toy room where the Hasbro family are playing their Dungeons and Dragons campaign with the already revealed fighters and items. We cut to CGI footage of Tommy Oliver training in martial arts within his Green Ranger suit in Angel Grove still thinking about the fight he had with Rita...until Scarlett saved them all.

Then, we move forth where Tommy watches videos of himself fighting against various characters throughout Hasbro Game Night Fight!

Tommy Oliver: It definitely seems my opponents have a lot of power but...I can still pull off a w-

Just then, we hear the Earth shatter and lots of people running away. We see Tommy therefore prepare to take down Rita again.

Rita: Ahhhhh Tommy! We meet again!

Tommy: Your not gonna win again, Rita!

We see Tommy go all in on Rita until....

We zoom out of the action and we see the Hasbro father grab a Lightning Collection figure of a certain red figure with the letter "Z" on his staff and place him down on the table where they are playing Dungeons and Dragons.

We go back to CGI where Tommy gets attacked by flashes of red. Out of the smoke....we see the figure immerge being none other than Lord Zedd himself!

Lord Zedd: Emperor of all I see, I will take down this Game Night Fight because I wasn't invited!!!!!

It then cuts to an introduction screen with Lord Zedd making a pose with text by it with the announcer saying Zedd's name and then we cut to gameplay of Lord Zedd fighting against various fighters across various revealed stages.

We then get revealed footage of a new stage being The Moon Palace. We see more of Zedd's moveset, him taunting with Rita and even footage of his Supers.

We then see Tommy all defeated and destroyed.

Meanwhile...we zoom into a certain Command Center where we see Alpha-5 panicking.

Alpha-5: Ayiyiyiyi! Tommy is in trouble at that Game Night Fight! What must we do, Zordon?

Zordon then appears.

Zordon: We must send another ranger to assist Tommy. And, I have the perfect Ranger to do this.

We zoom out of the action and then we see the Hasbro Boy grab a certain Lightning Collection figure of a certain Red Ranger.

Hasbro Boy looks at it and says...

Hasbro Boy: It's Morphin' Time!

We see him place the figure on the table and then we see Jason already suited up in the Command Center.

Zordon: Jason, you must assist Tommy out! He is struggling against Lord Zedd!

Jason: I'm on it! As the Red Ranger, I cannot let down my fellow rangers!

We then cut to Tommy still struggling to fight against Rita and Zordon until...a streak of red zips through them with the Power Sword!

Jason then appears.

Lord Zedd: More of you worms decided to appear?!?!?!

Tommy: Jason! You made it!

Jason: Let's take them down together, Tommy.

It then cuts to an introduction screen with Jason Lee Scottmaking a pose with text by it with the announcer saying Jason's name and then we cut to gameplay of Jason fighting against various fighters, even the Doggie Crueger assist heloing him. We then see him fight across various revealed stages including the Power Rangers stages.

We even see Jason wield a new sword, revealing it to be the Chromafury Saber item.

Zordon: Jason, it appears the Morphing Grid has granted us access to powers from other Ranger Teams.

Jason: I got it!

He uses the item.

We see more footage of his moveset, him with Tommy and his Supers.

We then end with Lord Zedd and Rita looking defeated.

Rita: We'll be back you two!!!! We WILL conquer Earth!

We hear Rita's laugh as she and Lord Zedd teleport away.

Finally, we see Jason and Tommy high five and shake hands. Then, we zoom out to the Hasbro family continuing to play their game of Dungeons and Dragons.

Then, we finally go to the Hasbro Game Night Fight screen with all the 16 revealed fighters and then we see Jason and Lord Zedd being added to the collection of fighters.

Copyrights screen.

This trailer reveals:

• Jason and Lord Zedd as fighters, their movesets and Supers
  • The Moon Palace as another Power Rangers stage
  • The Chromafury Saber as an item and how it works

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
1. Galvatron
2. Devastator

I'll see what I can come up with for a Starscream trailer.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I Scream, You Scream...

Megatron is fighting Optimus Prime and Bumblebee on the Pit of Judgement stage and doing pretty well. The camera zooms in on Megatron, who does his evil laugh taunt - right before someone who's off-screen kicks him and he falls into the Sharkticon pit.

Optimus and Bumblebee look around, confused, and we see a familiar pair of legs land on the ground before the camera zooms out to reveal...

"Megatron has fallen! Now I, Starscream, am the leader of the Decepticons!"

We see a splash screen for Starscream before it cuts to his gameplay, showing off Starscream's attacks as he fights various characters, along with more footage of the Pit of Judgement.

The Battle of Autobot City is revealed as a stage, and Megatron respawns and yells "Starscream! I still function!" Starscream hurries over to an Energon Cube to get a quick health boost and runs back into the fight, moving past a gigantic cassette player that somehow escaped his notice.

"Disloyalty to Megatron shall not be tolerated."

The cassette player transforms, revealing Soundwave, who gets a splash screen of his own. Soundwave demonstrates his attacks (mostly on Starscream), including the three cassettes that he uses, before bowing to Megatron.

As Megatron, Soundwave, and the cassettes surround Starscream, he begs for mercy, before Optimus clears his throat to remind them that he's still here. Megatron turns, pointing at the Autobots. "Decepticons, attack!" The trailer ends on a freeze frame of Megatron, Starscream, and Soundwave (and the cassettes) charging into the fray before we see the game's logo.

(reveals: Starscream (character), Soundwave (character), Pit of Judgement (stage), Battle of Autobot City (stage), Energon Cube (item))

Last edited:

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
DAY 44
Yesterday's Boss vote has officially wrapped up! Or Mini-Boss, whichever you prefer to call it, but given how colossal in size the winner is, he may as well be a step above Mini!
Yes, by popular demand, our next boss is:
Devastator, as nominated by Torgo the Bear Torgo the Bear ! With 16 points in total, they got almost double what second place had!
Devastator: 16
Galvatron: 9
Shadow Raiders: 1
Lugnut & Blitzwing: 1
Devy is a very fitting character for this style of Boss, so I'm glad he won out! Galvatron will have to wait another day.

Since we had no new votes, I am going to jump straight into the next job, which you all already know what it is.
NEW JOBS
One thing that's always been prevalent in the toy industry is a very large, large divide that nearly every company adhered to: Boys, and Girls. Now, Hasbro's biggest IPs have always been known for boy-centric marketing: Transformers, G.I. Joe, Dungeons & Dragons, etc. But on the other side of the toy aisle, where there is a market to adhere to, there is toys to be made. My Little Pony, Jem & The Holograms, and plenty of other, one-off, toys became a huge part of Hasbro's enterprise, and forged brands and characters that nowadays are synonymous with Hasbro; Iconic in Pop Culture, even, to the point where they rival and even surpass some of those Boy-Centric franchises!

Nowadays, however, things are a bit of a mix, as plenty of those boy-centric franchises have gone on to introduce long-lasting, fan-favorite female characters, and eventually opening those series up to become a lot more gender neutral in it's audience! Combine this with those aforementioned Girls Toys Icons, and we get a large pool of beloved female characters under the Hasbro umbrella... plenty of which are ripe for a crossover fighting game, I'd say!
Job: Nominate a Female Hasbro/Tomy Character!
So far, on the roster, we have only... 7 women playable, out of, uh, 29 characters (Not counting the D&D Avatar). And with a roster of 35 total characters, yeah, we can have a few more! It's not like there's a shortage of them.
As long as it's a female character, and not already represented as a fighter or assist, they're eligible for submission!

On another note, I have decided which job to replace the Thursday character job with, so... stay tuned for that! Tomorrow, we will also be having a stage job that will fill a particular gap in our stage-list. Any guesses?

Movesets and Arcade Endings are open indefinitely for any Character!

Baroness is one of villains from GI Joe series and she is Cobra's intelligence officer and also lieutenant to Cobra Commander. Baroness originated from aristocratic wealthy European family. She is believed to be a spy and saboteur at an exclusive facility run by a former Warsaw Pact intelligence agency.
She is one of popular COBRA characters in GI Joe series and one of most known female characters in the series.

Her moveset would be somewhat tactical, because she was used to be a spy and saboteur, so she could use her kicks and punches very wisely. She would be also fast in terms of speed, but not fast as Snake Eyes or Rainbow dash. She could also use her weapons in her moveset like her gun that is seen on the picture.
She would be middleweight bait-and-punish character with ability to crawl.

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Female Hasbro/Tomy Character

Violet Vanderfeller (Pound Puppies)

s-l1600.jpg

I wanted to resubmit Arcee but I feel Transformers already has so much. So, I thought why not use this opportunity to pitch a character from an obscurer Hasbro IP owned by Tonka (who are now a subsiduary of Hasbro)? Basically, Violet is one of the original Pound Puppies specifically from the 1985 TV special. Since then, there was even two animated TV shows and a feature film since the toy line debuted in 1980s. Pound Puppies is a toy line that has stuffed dogs and where they functioned like your pet with an adoption certificate and all (similar to Build-A-Bear stuffed animals). We do not have any Tonka IPs represented in this game so why not add an adorable pup from the Pound Puppies?

Basically, she can fight bones, dog tricks, references to the TV series/TV special, etc. You would have to be creative with her moveset but I envision Violet as a lightweight with great speed but is a glass cannon. Overall, a fun, obscure pick here.

Also, for the stage job, I'm guessing we're going to do "Stages from Represented by Fighters Universes job" as there are a lot of gaps as some fighters do not even have a homestage yet if I had to speculate?

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
Character Name: Miss Twister
Character Origin: Twister (1966)

This might seem like a really bizarre choice, but I think Twister is an interesting enough game to conceptually represent here whilst also having potential in terms of moveset. As for the character - yes, I'm suggesting the nameless orange-clad lady in orange toward the centre. (Alternately, I could suggest Britney Spears, but I think this is more interesting.) The game itself has quite an interesting history - not least its unusual connections with Nintendo of all people, or the massive controversy that came about at its release when it was described as "sex in a box", or even it being one of the first major "toy fads" in history! Even mechanically, it's interesting due to its use of human bodies as fundamental pieces of the game.

Miss Twister is sort of an OC in this case, I suppose - she has appeared before now, but she doesn't have much of a character yet. (A little like Mr. Game and Watch, I suppose!) As such, I'd best come up with an idea: basically, she's the world champion at Twister, having beaten every contestant against her in the game! Despite having a very much 60s feel (and probably being just a little airheaded), she'd be someone who seems to enjoy exercise in general and takes great pride in her accomplishments - though she's careful not to come across as rude about it! Oh, and her real name... well, it's a mystery.

In terms of moveset, I like to imagine Miss Twister would have a generally acrobatic feel in her movements, being notable for flexibility both in her animations and her overall moveset. (I suppose the best comparison here would be Zero Suit Samus?) She could also potentially use elements of Twister in unique ways - for example, I can imagine her having a lariat-like spinning attack for a neutral special, or the ability to "climb" up coloured spots for an up special. Overall, of course, she's mostly close-up focused, but requires the player to share her sense of balance in order to use her most effectively.

D

Deleted member

Resubmitting Pinkie Pie. MLP deserves to have at least one more character and Pinkie could have a fun gameplay style.

View attachment 364841
Pinkie Pie

I'm not gonna pretend I know a lot about the small horse show but I figure she'd be fun. A pony who loves to party. She'd have attacks making use of things like her party cannons and cakes. She's one of the most popular FIM ponies

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
Resubmitting an older nomination from the Power Rangers round.
JENNIFER SCOTTS
TIME FORCE PINK RANGER
This particular character fills out a lot of niches for what I feel the next PR characters should be.

Definitely, we need another actual Ranger besides Tommy, and for that there are plenty of options. Red Ranger is the obvious pick, but truthfully it's... too obvious; I also definitely want to branch out of just the Mighty Morphin' era of Power Rangers and pull in a fan-favorite from another show, and this is where I got the Time Force Pink Ranger: Jen Scotts.

The leader of the Time Force Rangers, Jen is a huge PR character post Time Force and has made numerous appearances in different shows. She actually plays a major role in Battle for the Grid as one of the leading plot characters with Tommy and Drakkon. Obviously, given the name, she is known for being able to travel across time and her main weapons are her dual Chrono Sabers and her V5 Vector Blaster.

The character herself can easily function as a solo fighter given the nature of her character, which I also feel is a big bonus as we don't need to worry about splitting up the teams too drastically with other Ranger picks. This is a huge pull for the PR series so I definitely want to play my hand here and see how it goes.
The mantle of Pink Ranger is absolutely iconic, especially when it comes to female heroes. Outside of Kimberly, Jen is the most popular one, and I'd also say that the PR franchise could get a 5th fighter, especially one that's not from MM

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Resubbing Peppered Pork
Peppa Pig

It'd be funny. But in all seriousness, I feel Peppa has enough iconic imagery and hobbies to build a moveset out of - and if this were a real game she'd probably be the "wouldn't it be funny if..." fan pick so may as well get it out of the way.
wop wop
Wario Wario Wario thinks including Peppa in the game would be funny. Wario Wario Wario feels that Peppa has enough iconic imagery and hobbies to build a moveset out of, and if Hasbo: Game Night Fight were a real video game, Peppa would probably be the "wouldn't it be funny if..." fan pick so Wario Wario Wario thinks we may as well lget it out of the way.
falls on the floor laughing
Honourable mention to a pre-G4 MLP rep

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
DAY 45
Yesterday's votes have officially wrapped! The winners for the... the uh.
Oh yeah, there wasn't a vote yesterday. Let's get straight into the submissions, then!
NEW VOTES
We ended with more submissions than I initially anticipated for this round! Even without the big name characters we still have plenty of awesome character ideas (though that isn't to say there still isn't big names on here.)
Honestly really excited to get into this vote, so without further ado, our nominees are...
A whopping 9 submissions! Thank you to all!
Now, as usually, rank your top 3, and your own can't be in first. I'm thinking the Top 2 winners will join the roster, but, you know what, if the vote is close enough, I'll throw in the Top 3. I did want to save the final 3 spots to the final round but a final 2 works just as well; Though I'm not quite sure how this vote will turn out anyway. In any case, vote ahead!
NEW JOBS
Also, for the stage job, I'm guessing we're going to do "Stages from Represented by Fighters Universes job" as there are a lot of gaps as some fighters do not even have a homestage yet if I had to speculate?
Before I move on shout-out to Altered, who... did not get the right guess, but hey they came pretty damn close! This is actually one of the next stage jobs I have lined up. But for today...

Job: Nominate a Takara-Tomy Stage!
As of now, the amount of stages representing a Takara specific series or product is... 0, apart from Transformers. I intend to fill this gap in, so any stage based on a Takara IP is allowed!
Since we just did Transformers stages, though, I won't be allowing those. The focus is for Takara-Exclusive IPs, anyway.

Job: Nominate a Takara-Tomy Item!
I recognize Takara might not have enough for multiple stage submissions, but there are still other gaps in content we could use to represent them. Any Takara-inspired item is allowed for submission!

Movesets and Arcade Endings are open for any character!

Last edited:

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
Job: Takara-Tomy Stage
BEYBLADE STADIUMS

Okay okay, so, let me just clear some things up.
I've been thinking about how to properly get a Beyblade stage into this project. I don't know much about Beyblade at all, but none of the arenas Tyson fought in (besides Bey Arena) are particularly popular... but none of the most popular ones are not from anime featuring Tyson. And, I think Beyblade is a series where there would be a lot of disappointment is just the first anime were represented. But, I think I have a solution.

Much like the Minecraft stage in Smash: The same lay-out more or less, but much like how the biomes in the Minecraft stage can change or be selected, the Arenas here would change based on the most popular arenas featured in the anime, or, hell, some of the popular Beyblade toys!
Ideally, if this submission wins, I will hold separate jobs dedicated to selecting the different arenas actually used. But with that aside, I think this is the best possible way to get as many iconic Beyblade Stadiums as possible, without having a tedious amount of stages being variations of a Beyblade arena!
(The arenas you see above are just the top results from Google and the Beyblade wiki, FYI).

This is also the perfect chance to get cameos from characters besides Tyson; It just works, in my opinion.

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
1. Miss Twister
2. Zoe Trent
3. Violet

All really good nominations honestly.

Takara-Tomy Stage:

Tomica/Plarail World

eachbox02_img.jpg

Yep, that's right! A stage based on the classic lines from Takara-Tomy that involve die-cast vehicles from cars to trains. The stage is a traveling stage. First, you fight on the roadways made up by moving diecast cars. The cars act as platforms. Then, you move towards the train section where you fight on the trains. You go back and forth and you see multiple cameos from various Tomica World/Plarail products. Consider this stage as a combination of the Traffic Jam (NASB) and Spirit Train (Smash Bros series) stages!

I do remember Tomy used to also make Thomas and Friends toys that I had, but those will not be making a cameo on this stage. Just wanted to bring up that fun fact.

Takara-Tomy Item:

Choro-Q/Penny Racer Car

ezgif-5-a383dcd791.jpg

Based off of another vehicle line made by Takara-Tomy, the fighter can simply pick up one of these small cars (appearances will vary but they all have the same properties). Once picked up, you can hold the special button to insert a penny. Then, you hold the control stick back to pull the car back. Finally....VROOM! The car will zoom on the ground and ram into opponents. It will even do a wheelie causing more damage! After the attack, the item will dissapear. However, the car does not do much damage due to its size but nice to assist with an item combo. Also, don't waste too much time as if you try to use this item to the fullest, other fighters can attack you cancelling your actions to pull the Penny Racer/Choro-Q car back.

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
  1. Pinkie Pie
  2. Jennifer
  3. Peppa
Pinkie Pie I feel is a huge character and definitely warrants a base game inclusion. I think the Pink Ranger also just needs to happen for base game.
If we are going to have another Toddler-geared IP, I think Peppa is the best option. Memes aside she would be a fun gag character and she has the star power.

Pink is also my favorite color.

Job: Takara Item
Giga Pudding
sw0061-2-600x315.jpg
The Player character that gets the item first has it in their inventory for 15 seconds as it's being made in the background; Once the dessert is made, it will spawn in front of them, and it's huge! Eating it will restore a large set of health, more than any other item in the game

Functionally this can be compared to the Heart Containers in Smash, albiet with a timer required before use

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
  1. Pinkie Pie
  2. Jennifer
  3. Peppa
Pinkie Pie I feel is a huge character and definitely warrants a base game inclusion. I think the Pink Ranger also just needs to happen for base game.
If we are going to have another Toddler-geared IP, I think Peppa is the best option. Memes aside she would be a fun gag character and she has the star power.

Pink is also my favorite color.

Job: Takara Item
Giga Pudding
View attachment 367009The Player character that gets the item first has it in their inventory for 15 seconds as it's being made in the background; Once the dessert is made, it will spawn in front of them, and it's huge! Eating it will restore a large set of health, more than any other item in the game

Functionally this can be compared to the Heart Containers in Smash, albiet with a timer required before use
You hear that?

That's the sound of a screaming Charlie Smilecicle

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge

1. Pinkie Pie. I feel like My Little Pony kind of does warrant a decent (if not excessive) number of characters in the roster, and likewise, I think there's a reasonable argument for Twilight, Rainbow and Pinkie being pretty much the three major picks that would come to mind from the franchise as a whole. Also, her zany presence feels like a pretty fun fit overall, and I can imagine her moveset being wacky and having a lot of mechanical complexity under the hood!
2. Jennifer feels like a logical and interesting pick who has enough star power to warrant inclusion, whilst also feeling unique as a pick overall. Power Rangers is an IP that I think could also do with some love here, and even though I don't know much about the series, it's still something that could be fun to see expanded.
3. Peppa Pig. She gets my vote because she's undeniably pretty iconic, would be really pretty funny, and has a lot of potential overall! Whilst I have a couple of reservations as to whether her inclusion is, well, warranted, I still think there's a lot you could do with her.

As for the voting round: okay, so I did some research into Takara, and I think they have a few neat things to work with here!

Stage Name: Tomy Blip
Stage Origin: Tomy Blip (1977)

One aspect of Tomy that I find pretty interesting is the sheer number of video games and technology they seem to have produced over time - and despite a lot of it obviously focusing on toy promotion, there's some unusual and surprising additions to that roster such as the Tomy Tutor 16-bit computer. Amongst these interesting little trinkets is the Tomy Blip, which is basically a 70s-era Pong clone machine. However, I think this could be made pretty unique!

In terms of the stage, think of it being a little like Kirby's Dream Land in Smash in that the stage is encapsulated by a 70s-looking television, and the fighting arena is inside the screen. There'll be a platform in the centre (horizontal, of course, so you can fight on it) but there's also a game of Blip (legally distinct Pong) going on in the background! I feel it'd be a bit much to have the ball interact with gameplay - but it is possible to interact with the paddles, so if you're launched away off the side, it's possible to recover if you're lucky!

As for the item:
Item Name: Pirate's Barrel 'O' Booty!
Item Origin: Pop-Up Pirate! (1975)

My thought process for this item is that it essentially works as a large-scale shrapnel bomb. Think of it being a little like the exploding barrel in Smash, except it has a pirate in it. A very concerned-looking pirate. It should also be noted that the multi-coloured swords are also inserted into the barrel... and when it's attacked, it detonates - even tossing out the swords in all directions as the pirate is launched out of the barrel! It's a particularly chaotic item that can really mess with people's heads - given the power of the pirate as a projectile, and its pretty much universal effects on the stage and on gameplay, it's not something to be taken lightly.

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
Tomorrow's jobs are going to be posted between 10 and 11 AM (CST); I'm working morning shift on Wednesday, so it will have to be done earlier this time around.

That means that the votes and submissioms will end around that time, so if you haven't voted or submitted for Today's jobs, you have about 12 hours.

Last edited:

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
DAY 46
As of this post, the voting for our 2 new female fighters is now over! Which means we have 2 winners!
Unfortunately the vote was not that close for me to do an extra winner, but that leaves room for the final character job to encompass the last 3 slots!
But, who are the direct next 2, you may ask?

First up, at 16 points, it's the long overdue fan-favorite...
One of the stars of Friendship is Magic, Pinkie Pie, is now joining the roster, as nominated by @Darkonedagger!
I wasn't quite sure if we were ever bound to get another Pony in the base roster, but the series definitely deserves it, and given how iconic Pinkie is, this is definitely a welcome addition!

Speaking of icons... In second place, at 13 points, it's another fan-favorite from a core Hasbro IP! Of course, I'm referring to...
The mantle of Pink Ranger, as carried in Time Force by Jennifer Scotts! This character was nominated by PinkFlare PinkFlare , A.K.A Me!!!
A Power Ranger character was definitely going to happen, especially since we only had 2 actual Rangers on the roster, and I'm definitely glad that the Pink Ranger was one of them! With this, we also now have a Power Ranger that doesn't originate from Mighty Morphin', which I'm sure pleases a lot fans invested in this project!
Coincidentally, she is also the second Leader of the Power Rangers whose name ends with Scott(s) that is playable in this roster, though she is of course completely unrelated! Weird how last names work, innit?
Pinkie Pie: 16
Jennifer Scotts: 13
Zoe Trent: 8
Miss Twister: 7
Peppa Pig: 4
Sunny Starscout: 3
Baroness: 2
Violet Vanderfeller: 1
Owlette: 0
Miss Twister and Zoe actually took the lead, but as more votes piled in our 2 winners did surpass them by quite a bit. Hey, it happens!
Unfortunately no new series are joining the roster this round... but next round will definitely be viable for that, so no worries!
NEW VOTES
Moving on, it's time to vote for a Takara-Tomy stage! We have 4 nominees:
For now, I'm going to say we only have room for 2, so for this vote, go ahead and rank only your top 2, and your own can't be in first!
  1. Plarail World
  2. Tomy Blip
Additionally, we also have 3 TT-inspired items!
As usual for items, list out all 3 and simply put down Y (Yes) or N (No) next to them!
For me, all three of these are a yes!
NEW JOBS
Alright, for today's job, I'm gonna be honest and say it's mostly filler until we get to the good stuff on the weekend, starting tomorrow. But hey, it's nice to have gaps like these to settle the thread in a little!
Job: Nominate a NERF Item!
I don't know about you, but having just one or two NERF guns isn't enough for me. Go ahead and start putting down submissions for NERF items for this game! We have plenty of options with unique functions, so good luck!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yes to all items

1. Bayblade Stadium
2. Plarail World

Kinda regret not getting a new seires in but MLP and PR both deserved another character

Last edited by a moderator:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
NERF Item: Vulcan EBF-25 (Known as the Havok Fire EBF-25 in Europe)
vulcan.png

A large belt-fed blaster with two firing modes: a battery-operated fully-automatic firing mode, and a bolt-action single-fire firing mode. An included ammo box which houses the belt attaches to the left side of the blaster. The belt auto-advances as darts are fired.

The blaster features a large carry handle, not only to assist in carrying it, but to act as a grip for firing it from the hip. An included detachable tripod accessory allows the blaster to also be used stationary on a flat surface, similar to that of a turret. The Vulcan is also compatible with the Rhino-Fire tripod, in lieu of its own.

It has three tactical rails, two on the sides of the blaster and a third on top. It also has three strap points, one located on top of the muzzle, one under the front of the blaster, and one at the end of the blaster.

It advertises a firing rate of up to three darts per second.

(Also there was the prototype known as Vulcan BF-50, which was far different from the final version)

I imagine placing this down on stage to use as a turret to shoot at opponents.

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
1. Beyblade Stadium
2. Tomica/Plarail World

Yes to all of the items. Also, I love our new additions to the roster. Mostly for the fact that we now have a non-MMPR Power Rangers representative.

NERF Item:

NERF Sports Pocket Vortex Aero Howler

6DB9352B-FA92-4AA1-AD46-3577CBB527A2.jpeg

Beyond just NERF making toy guns, they also make a lot of sports based toys. Why not represent NERF Sports through an item? Basically, this item is similar to the Harpoon Transformers item. Although, you are able to control the trajectory of this item and where you throw it. It’s weaker than the Harpoon item but you have more control over where you aim it.

Top Bottom