• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe Has the Mario series...given up?

BowserK.Rool

Smash Champion
The first Mario Party was awful, all because of the Control Stick rotation minigames. Even against easy CPUs, it was nearly impossible to ever win Tug o' War. Mario Party 2 did fix things up a bit, but it still had its problems, especially with the Mini-Game Coaster.
Well, yeah, the first one was pretty bad. But 2 through 8 are all really good.
So Mario Party 1 is terrible just because of the rotating control stick minigames? lol you guys must be lazy when it comes to challenges. I found the mini game coaster pretty hard at first but now I've mastered it pretty good I think.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
So Mario Party 1 is terrible just because of the rotating control stick minigames? lol you guys must be lazy when it comes to challenges. I found the mini game coaster pretty hard at first but now I've mastered it pretty good I think.
You do have to think about your health though, and such minigames can also end up destroying your controller if they're played too much. At least in Super Mario 64, you only have to do Control Stick rotations during the Bowser battles.

BowserK.Rool

Smash Champion
You do have to think about your health though, and such minigames can also end up destroying your controller if they're played too much. At least in Super Mario 64, you only have to do Control Stick rotations during the Bowser battles.
True, luckily I never got those that much.

FancySmash

Smash Lord
It always feels like the law has to be that only the Toads can be good guys. The days where neutral Goombas and Koopa Troopas existed seem to be long gone now.
You know, I kinda want to see a game where you see some toads who are against Princess Peach, and instead ally themselves with Bowser. Essentially, you'd be able to fight some Toads for once. Throw into the mix that there are bad Goomba's/Koopa's and good Goomba's/Koopa's, as well as good/bad Toads.

BowserK.Rool

Smash Champion
You know, I kinda want to see a game where you see some toads who are against Princess Peach, and instead ally themselves with Bowser. Essentially, you'd be able to fight some Toads for once. Throw into the mix that there are bad Goomba's/Koopa's and good Goomba's/Koopa's, as well as good/bad Toads.
Are'nt Goombas supposed to be bad Toads though? Or at least that's what Gaming Conspiracy theorists say.

Top Bottom