• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Has For Glory Hell changed?

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Has anyone else noticed that for Glory hell has changed? I'm pretty sure I got banned as I always get banned because I let my opponents know how much I hate Smash 4 and then destroy them at the game that they love. So eventually I get banned. But I noticed something now. I can actually go into for Glory free for all and teams matches and not wait forever and find people. It just takes some time. It's not like it's impossible to find four people like in the previous for Glory hell.

Which makes me wonder is this some kind of prep for smash 5? Why would they change for Glory hell. I hope this doesn't mean for sure that they're porting this horrible game. Either they need to fix the rock paper scissors problem where there's literally no safe way to approach or pressure somebody's Shield or make a new game addressing those problems.

Aerilor

Smash Rookie
If you don't like it, why play it? There is no reason you should even play this game if you despise it. Why don't you play different games instead of hating on one game? It does not make any sense why someone would play a game they hate.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
If you don't like it, why play it? There is no reason you should even play this game if you despise it. Why don't you play different games instead of hating on one game? It does not make any sense why someone would play a game they hate.
I play the game because it has an online mode and it has a mode where I can play casually but I play competitively. But the real big reason is Rosalina is not in other games. Too many people ask that same question when there are so many good answers as to why somebody who hates the game still plays it. Smash 4 is trash 4 and hopefully smash 5 is nothing like smash 4

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
This is a poorly made bait thread is all I'm saying.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Take it as you want. I made this thread to mainly point out that I've noticed trash 4 smash hell changed. Just wanted to see if anybody else noticed or I was just getting lucky finding people. I just can't help but to take a dump on the worst smash brothers Sakurai has ever made

Top Bottom