• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Has anyone tried out the Roster Builder

CboyC95

Smash Apprentice
So for those who don't know, Roster Builder is an image pack created by ConnorRentz that let's people create their own styles for stage selects and character selects. I've seen some work made with it online and most are quite impressive. I've seen one on Reddit that has over 400 characters. No joke. So tried my hands on making one, using GIMP as an image software and I was a little confused and lost with what I was supposed to do. I know that it's supposed to be a drag-and-drop software but I don't know. It just seemed a little vague with how you're supposed to add in the characters. But I start to get the hang of it, slowly. I want to make an Ultimate style character select screen with this roster with names.
Infinite Roster Updated.png
But I'm not sure how many squares I need for this many characters. If anyone has any tips, let me know.

Last edited:
Top Bottom