• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Happy Birthday Ultimate!

Terry Bogard

Smash Apprentice
Can you believe SSBU has been active for a full year? Crazy! Since this day last year, the game got five new characters, four new stages, about 80 new songs, new spirits and costumes, and more! We also happen to be on the verge of Challenger Pack 5! If there's something positive you want to say about the game, say it! I made this thread to celebrate the game and speculate on the last character in the Fighter's Pass! Soon, everyone will be here!

Last edited:

Arymle Roseanne

Smash Lord
This game has been so much fun for me, there's just so much to enjoy about this game it's crazy to think we have a game that has a roster almost seven times the amount the first game had along with twelve times the amount of stages.

I'm looking forward to seeing who's the next character since I've enjoyed each character that has been part of the pass.

Top Bottom