• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hanzo Academy's Star Student: Asuka for Super Smash Bros Switch (Mai Is Down, What Does That Mean For Asuka?)

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I saw both Playstation and 3DS. They look pretty good.
They sure are. The overall gameplay is similar, but the mechanics are slightly different. The Nintendo ones are more like a side-scrolling beat em up with limited 360 movement with the PlayStation games being more open space akin to Dynasty Warriors. The Nintendo ones also happen to be more serious and plot heavy while the PlayStation ones are more "feel good stuff" with a little bit more fanservice.

I own Deep Crimson and Estival Versus, both very fun games despite the later having a far bigger roster (mostly due to Hebijo having new students, the Gessen Girls academy from Shinovi Versus, and the recent Overseers of the Kagura Festival for Estival Versus). Whichever one you want to give a try is up to you really. Plenty of good beautiful fighters to choose from too with few clones.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
And one more important fact, you do have the option to remove clothing damage if you want to depending on the game.

Estival Versus definitely has that feature done the best so far instead of lazily removing the "dress break cutscenes" and keeping the torn clothing like Deep Crimson did. Though to be fair, those scenes are really needed if you want to have an advantage at comboing your opponent while they are weak.

Then again, that depends how you want to approach the game.

Kirbeh

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-7469-4510-7312
Honestly I think Sakurai should go for it. Asuka naturally having destructible clothing like in her games would be the perfect opportunity to finally implement the armor/equipment destruction mechanic he wanted in Brawl. :troll:

In all seriousness though, even if it's only for her, that'd certainly serve to give her a unique gimmick with which she'd stand out. A gimmick that'd actually be fitting for her, when it wouldn't have been for other characters in Smash.

And I know I mentioned it before, but even though the SK series has shown PS4/PC a lot of love lately the creator himself still feels it's proper home is on Nintendo systems.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Plus Asuka is from a series I am foreign to! I heard about Sengran Kagura by name but I never actually bother to look into it. But Smash could change that since it happened before with :4marth::4feroy: (Melee), :4pit: :snake::4zss:(Brawl), and :4bayonetta::4ryu::4shulk:(present SSB).

That's also what I plan to do with an idea I'm currently working for here. Introducing a character from a series not too much people are familiar with.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Honestly I think Sakurai should go for it. Asuka naturally having destructible clothing like in her games would be the perfect opportunity to finally implement the armor/equipment destruction mechanic he wanted in Brawl. :troll:

In all seriousness though, even if it's only for her, that'd certainly serve to give her a unique gimmick with which she'd stand out. A gimmick that'd actually be fitting for her, when it wouldn't have been for other characters in Smash.

And I know I mentioned it before, but even though the SK series has shown PS4/PC a lot of love lately the creator himself still feels it's proper home is on Nintendo systems.
Yep, the clothing damage IF there's a work around, would at least be a unique mechanic for her combined with Frenzy Mode for those that want to wreck **** while she gains more damage continuous sky.

Just make the animations serious and not as "vulnerable" (no tears either). That way it can fit in without being too creepy.

This conversation makes me wonder if Takaki would have full control over what happens with his character if he's ever working with Sakurai. Though they control the draconic censorship from the CERO. Hence why black voids are a thing for characters like Peach compared to Melee and Brawl.

Kirbeh

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-7469-4510-7312
Yep, the clothing damage IF there's a work around, would at least be a unique mechanic for her combined with Frenzy Mode for those that want to wreck **** while she gains more damage continuous sky.

Just make the animations serious and not as "vulnerable" (no tears either). That way it can fit in without being too creepy.

This conversation makes me wonder if Takaki would have full control over what happens with his character if he's ever working with Sakurai. Though they control the draconic censorship from the CERO. Hence why black voids are a thing for characters like Peach compared to Melee and Brawl.
Given how much the ratings boards have changed since Brawl, (even Sakurai touched on this an interview iirc), it begs the question if stuff like the voids would even be needed if they'd aimed for a T rating like past games.

Granted, T rating or not, I assume that stuff from SK would likely need to be toned down anyway, but I think it'd at least be doable if they went back to a T or whatever the CERO equivalent is.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Thing is the CERO had the Smash series as rated A (All Ages) for years (even despite Melee being more realistic in violence or Brawl's edgy color palette). Though I'm not going to lie and say that the ESRB doesn't play a part in this either. Brawl was rated T for Crude Humor while Wario's farts was made a bit more cartoony for Smash 4. Zero Suit Samus is self explanatory, but that's alright since there is no Story Mode to loom at the wrong angles. The recent changes in conte is a result of the ratings being more strict depending on the region, like Japan in this case where Sakurai jokingly said that a certain Doraemon character would have garnered a B rating these days just because of underwear. Though that's not going into the way they treat Western developed video games today.

Honestly, the clothing damage and changing mechanic would be a special gimmick if done right. It's definitely in line with the original franchise and her character. It's more or less if the current rating system would allow it, it would have to be downplayed a bit. If the bikini is too much, then hey, give her the "traditional Japanese school swimsuit". I think that can be tame enough without showing too much skin and its a reoccurring costume in the series too. Just as long as it's still true to the source material.

Plus Asuka is from a series I am foreign to! I heard about Sengran Kagura by name but I never actually bother to look into it. But Smash could change that since it happened before with :4marth::4feroy: (Melee), :4pit: :snake::4zss:(Brawl), and :4bayonetta::4ryu::4shulk:(present SSB).

That's also what I plan to do with an idea I'm currently working for here. Introducing a character from a series not too much people are familiar with.
I like the way you think.

Smash always been sort of a gateway series to introduce people to series or characters that they;ve never heard of for a while. Despite that aspect being toned down with the focus on big name characters and relevant newcomers, there are a still a handful of people that may haven't played Fire Emblem or heard of Xenoblade before. That's a special factor that I never want Smash to lose or forget about.

Senran Kagura always been a niche series appealing to the "otaku" in Japan with its content and it took three years just to get one million international sales (Though this is due to late localization at the time). I think it can bode well from some promotion in Smash, but it can come at the cost of accidentally introducing children to the objections content or giving negative media attention. But then again, I doubt Smash had ever had a single media controversy at all. Even when we have Solid Snake (a neck snapping, hardboiled agent that kills) and Bayonetta (A sexy witch that tortures her enemies in kinky or violent ways being the number one Christian/religious trigger she is).

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
That swimsuit idea is not a bad idea. It's cute enough without showing too much skin and Asuka had worn a similar one several times before. I think it should be a appropriate enough, being slightly tighter (but not too tight) than Samus's Zero Suit.

And yeah, Smash doesn't trigger the media as much as Call of Duty or Grand Theft Auto. Only the fighting game community because of Melee fans or people not knowing if Smash is a real fighting game. :troll:

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122

Funny how this is my case as well, Melee got me into Fire Emblem, Brawl into Metal Gear and Smash 4 into Xenoblade, Bayonetta and rekindled my interest in the Final Fantasy series. So sure, as long as they tone things down like how they did with Bayo, it would be cool to have Asuka in Smash, after all, with just that, I am pretty sure that alone would get more people into the franchise.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Funny how this is my case as well, Melee got me into Fire Emblem, Brawl into Metal Gear and Smash 4 into Xenoblade, Bayonetta and rekindled my interest in the Final Fantasy series. So sure, as long as they tone things down like how they did with Bayo, it would be cool to have Asuka in Smash, after all, with just that, I am pretty sure that alone would get more people into the franchise.
I happened to play Metal Gear Solid on the GameCube and Xenoblade Chronicles before Smash (the latter because I was a supporter for Operation Rainfall). Though Fire Emblem was unavoidable since the series was Japan only before the Game Bit era and I didn't get into game emulation until some time after that to play the other games. Smash is definitely a great gateway series for those looking to play other games outside their comfort zone.

Imagine if Smash did happen to get more newcomers to the franchise. It would probably be far more than Shinovi and Estival Versus already did with Yumi's help on their own. We already have our own metagame, but it's not as competitive as the likes of Smash as you can see from the Senran Internatiomal Academy's smaller community compared to here. But if we did happen to get a real competitive Senran Kagura fighter one day, Takaki would have to push it harder than what Nintendo did for Pokken.

That being said, you want me to add you?

Kirbeh

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-7469-4510-7312
Pretty similar situation for me as well. Played a single match of Melee at a friends birthday (Picked :mewtwomelee: and had no idea what I was doing), spent the rest of the afternoon watching everyone else play. (Still had a blast just watching though)

Prior to that day I was only familiar with Pokemon via the anime (had no idea they originated as games at first), and Mario via a Gameboy Advance with Super Mario Advance at the bank my parents used when I was a kid.

Point being Melee introduced me to Nintendo as a whole even though I never owned it (still don't...), and sparked my interest in all their games. And then when the Wii finally came around (aside from Wii Sports because it came packaged in), Brawl was my first home console Nintendo game. Sort of came full circle I suppose.

So yeah, Nintendo magic is a thing that people usually say, but Sakurai/Smash magic is pretty important to me personally. :p
It's how I discovered Nintendo in the first place.

tl;dr - I'm also in the camp that doesn't want Smash to lose that "gateway" factor. It's one of the things I love about the series.

Anyway, off topic ramble over. Back to ninja animu grils

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
I happened to play Metal Gear Solid on the GameCube and Xenoblade Chronicles before Smash (the latter because I was a supporter for Operation Rainfall). Though Fire Emblem was unavoidable since the series was Japan only before the Game Bit era and I didn't get into game emulation until some time after that to play the other games. Smash is definitely a great gateway series for those looking to play other games outside their comfort zone.

Imagine if Smash did happen to get more newcomers to the franchise. It would probably be far more than Shinovi and Estival Versus already did with Yumi's help on their own. We already have our own metagame, but it's not as competitive as the likes of Smash as you can see from the Senran Internatiomal Academy's smaller community compared to here. But if we did happen to get a real competitive Senran Kagura fighter one day, Takaki would have to push it harder than what Nintendo did for Pokken.

That being said, you want me to add you?
Not at the moment. I still don't know much about SK to be a regular here and I just don't want to post about things I don't know, but I'll most certainly look into the series more.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Not at the moment. I still don't know much about SK to be a regular here and I just don't want to post about things I don't know, but I'll most certainly look into the series more.
Fair enough. Maybe one day, you'll probably pick up steam with a t least one the titles. Don't rush things it will come to you.

And now I want to dig up that old Senran Kagura Estival Versus tier list. If I can remember where it was. I still find it hilarious how one of the worst characters in Burst is now top tier in Estival Versus (Katsuragi).

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Fair enough. Maybe one day, you'll probably pick up steam with a t least one the titles. Don't rush things it will come to you.

And now I want to dig up that old Senran Kagura Estival Versus tier list. If I can remember where it was. I still find it hilarious how one of the worst characters in Burst is now top tier in Estival Versus (Katsuragi).
If you mean the one Mario200Thousand mentioned on Twitter, then I will repeat it here. Not like it's official since everyone's opinions are all over the place over who's the best or worst character to be honest (Like most people suggesting the opposite for Katsuragi because of her lack of real speed).

S++ Tier: Daidoji, Imu, Yomi, Shiki, Kan-u

S+ Tier: Miyabi, Ikaruga, Hanabi, Yozakura, Sonsaku, Katsuragi, Suzune

A Tier: Naraku, Ryofu, Ryōubi, Yumi, Asuka, Haruka, Sayuri

B Tier: Mirai, Ayame, Ayane, Homura, Yagyū, Kafuru, Renka, Kagura, Ryōki, Ryōna

C Tier: Hikage, Hibari, Minori, Murasaki

And this is accurate enough, Murasaki is slow and hard to combo with and we all know that Minori plain sucks as a character like Hibari.

Daidouji is an undefeated champion for being too strong in all of her appearances. It's no real surprise here.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Just what we needed, another spinoff. Like we haven't had enough of those before. And Asuka will be the only character for this game. This is honestly a big disappointment.

So much for the core series being Nintendo exclusive. Might as well say it's dead and Takaki is combining it with Versus for future PlayStation titles. This sounds like a less budget title than Bon Appetit. Better be worth the full price for a glorified interaction demo.

Worst thing I've ever woken up to.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Worst case scenario, this game probably exists just to get new fans into the serues through a glorified gimmick when the Versus series already had done it.

This is Animal Crossing Amiibo Party and Federation Force all over again. I'm glad I wasn't too hyped for the possibilities. Giving this thing a miss, not worth the money.

Too bad Marvelous would still localize the game at least for the hardcore fans that may enjoy this cheap tech demo.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
And now having no Yumi suddenly redeems the game despite being a low budget title?

This is what I don't get about this fandom. Do they remotely have any standards at all?

But I think I've said enough. Just going to leave until I've fully calmed down. Sorry for ruining any potential good discussion because crushed hype ruined it for me.

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
Nah. Not even Yumi. It seems that it'll be quite barebones and more of a type of "HD Rumble" simulator.

Kirbeh

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-7469-4510-7312
So we're getting the 1-2 Switch of SK? A glorified tech demo? Sadness. :c
I've yet to even play any of the SK games but I was still hype for whatever this was going to be. Hopefully it's just them doing some experimentation, with a proper entry for Switch coming later down the line.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
So we're getting the 1-2 Switch of SK? A glorified tech demo? Sadness. :c
I've yet to even play any of the SK games but I was still hype for whatever this was going to be. Hopefully it's just them doing some experimentation, with a proper entry for Switch coming later down the line.
At best, they should just port Senran Kagura 7 to the Switch whenever they get done with it on the PlayStation 4. That's assuming the game isn't completely exclusive. Or they can just make a whole new exclusive game that borrows this one's features for the Dressing Room (like it should have been). Though that honestly sounds far unlikely given Takaki's scheduling and that he have four more PS4 games planned for this regeneration.

Just hope this one have some entertainment value and not be as boring as 1, 2 Switch. Just wonder what the story will be about since it'sjust you and Asuka. Is this a "what if scenario" if they happens to find a boyfriend? Or is it a self insert side story if you happen to be a character that she protect and that you bond with throughout the story? Just hope it can have more going for it like Blaster Master Zero did, which is also another digital only title. Detective Pikachu happens to be one too and that game is disappointingly short (yet it's being adapted into a movie).

Tikivoy

Smashing idol~
Switch FC
SW-4447-4606-8984
I was open to and expecting a spin-off. But....Asuka only? Having no choice kills some appeal of a dating sim if it is one.

And with that, I demand Katsuragi Simulator & Moyashi maker dlc.
At best, they should just port Senran Kagura 7 to the Switch whenever they get done with it on the PlayStation 4. That's assuming the game isn't completely exclusive. Or they can just make a whole new exclusive game that borrows this one's features for the Dressing Room (like it should have been). Though that honestly sounds far unlikely given Takaki's scheduling and that he have four more PS4 games planned for this regeneration.

Just hope this one have some entertainment value and not be as boring as 1, 2 Switch. Just wonder what the story will be about since it'sjust you and Asuka. Is this a "what if scenario" if they happens to find a boyfriend? Or is it a self insert side story if you happen to be a character that she protect and that you bond with throughout the story? Just hope it can have more going for it like Blaster Master Zero did, which is also another digital only title. Detective Pikachu happens to be one too and that game is disappointingly short (yet it's being adapted into a movie).
Well, if they want to give Asuka a boyfriend, they can always use that baseball guy from the first game everyone forgot about :awesome:

But I would imagine self insert. Player is a student at Hanzo and meets Asuka, later discovering the shinobi side of the academy. The ultimate surprise at the end, only achieved in the Meat Honeymoon ending, is the player is Asuka's girlfriend, Homura Embarrass

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Well, if they want to give Asuka a boyfriend, they can always use that baseball guy from the first game everyone forgot about :awesome:

But I would imagine self insert. Player is a student at Hanzo and meets Asuka, later discovering the shinobi side of the academy. The ultimate surprise at the end, only achieved in the Meat Honeymoon ending, is the player is Asuka's girlfriend, Homura Embarrass
Holy ****, that actually would fit the criteria of a stupidly charming plot. You being a self insert only to be a gender bended Homura the whole time. That would slightly redeem the game.

But something tells me this is a typical self insert situation like most VN games. Just as long as the dialogue is good as Detective Pikachu.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I'm a bit more calm now. Maybe this really is just a way for Takaki to test the waters and get used to the Switch's tech. Now I love the franchise and it would be bloody rude to really hate what he's doing when he's playing things safe first. He mentioned that fighting was important and this is a new character model made from scratch instead of being recycled and retouched from the 3DS games.

Thankfully he explained that there are more Switch projects on the way, which could mean a traditional game for once. This isn't a Zip Lash situation where the game needs to sell to save the franchise, but an experimental title to try getting any interest in it. I can trust what he's doing and I'm no longer upset at it.

I was open to and expecting a spin-off. But....Asuka only? Having no choice kills some appeal of a dating sim if it is one.

And with that, I demand Katsuragi Simulator & Moyashi maker dlc.

How would that work when sarashis are useless in the world of Senran Kagura? Even Daidouji and Homura aren't binded enough to constrict those curves. That sort of twist can work if done right, but I don't see them doing the "this cute self insert that dates Asuka was a girl all along" cliche.

We just need a real trailer or actual gameplay to judge the quality of the game. Thankfully it should be out in Japan this year and we have guys like Nintendaan (Twilight princess controversial options aside) to do video coverage. I'm not expecting anything serious, but Estival Versus tier storytelling wth the same silly charm.

Last edited:

Tikivoy

Smashing idol~
Switch FC
SW-4447-4606-8984
Holy ****, that actually would fit the criteria of a stupidly charming plot. You being a self insert only to be a gender bended Homura the whole time. That would slightly redeem the game.

But something tells me this is a typical self insert situation like most VN games. Just as long as the dialogue is good as Detective Pikachu.
How would that work when sarashis are useless in the world of Senran Kagura? Even Daidouji and Homura aren't binded enough to constrict those curves. That sort of twist can work if done right, but I don't see them doing the "this cute self insert that dates Asuka was a girl all along" cliche.
I was actually imagining the self-insert protagonist as a girl (or at least hinted at but not implied). Since isn't Hanzo an all-girls school like Hebijo?

Kirbeh

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-7469-4510-7312
I was actually imagining the self-insert protagonist as a girl (or at least hinted at but not implied). Since isn't Hanzo an all-girls school like Hebijo?
Obviously you're still gonna be a guy. The plot just happens to be a silly rom-com gender bender trope where you infiltrate by cross dressing...or something, idk. :p

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Good point. They could go the same sex route if they really want to stick with the rules and realism of that academy.

Or they can screw with logic and say Asuka begged the academy to allow her boyfriend to join.

Anything can happen with this game.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Obviously you're still gonna be a guy. The plot just happens to be a silly rom-com gender bender trope where you infiltrate by cross dressing...or something, idk. :p
You seem to be on to something.

How else would you be able to enter an all girls school? Also, he did describe the story as "stupidly charming". What if beating the game would give you a reward of yourself wearing drag? There's plenty of potential with this.

Especially with the humor if they pull it off well.

Kirbeh

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-7469-4510-7312
You seem to be on to something.

How else would you be able to enter an all girls school? Also, he did describe the story as "stupidly charming". What if beating the game would give you a reward of yourself wearing drag? There's plenty of potential with this.

Especially with the humor if they pull it off well.
Is it the sort of thing they'd actually do though? I know the games are pretty goofy, but as I haven't played any of them, I don't really know how they go about doing the actual story. I just kind of brought that up as a joke.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Is it the sort of thing they'd actually do though? I know the games are pretty goofy, but as I haven't played any of them, I don't really know how they go about doing the actual story. I just kind of brought that up as a joke.
Given the fact that this exists (yes, this is an actual cutscene in the series), it sounds like it would be a good fit. Except I would see the disguise as looking more "convincing" like most of the good traps in anime. As far as story goes, it's mostly rival ninjas beating each other up or talking **** about each other (plus the usual Katsuragi groping shenanigans).

We don't know much about the academy or its rules other than students training hard to graduate and being for all girls. Takaki could pull a troll and somehow make it possible for a male student to be in the school and have you bond with her as part of the plot. At least that would be some guy having the balls to confess his love unlike the shy baseball boy who we never saw again in Burst.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Yeah, cross dressing Hanzo was the best thing I've ever scene.

If only he were playable, if old man booty isn't too much for our eyes.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Speaking of the cross dressing protagonist theory, would he (you) go out of your way to have a convincing chest? Or will they just take the easy route an be a flat chested "girl"?

All this speculation over how the hell you would be Asuka's boyfriend in this spinoff is very interesting. Knowing Takaki, you are probably going to be a normal boy excused into the academy because we aren't sure if traps are his thing. Hell, I see that as being more likely when he was ballsy enough to have Murasame fight as himself and give him equal treatment of clothing damage (taking inspiration from male model magazines nonetheless).

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
So the guy that started the "Asuka for Smash" movement during the Smash Ballot had finally shown himself.

You know this guy AwesomeAussie27 AwesomeAussie27 ?
Yeah, Denku is a cool dude and big Ikaruga fan. He's juts as funny as AnimeNoel and BellowDGaming.

He definitely loves the things I share. But that's pretty self-explanatory if you bother checking your timeline.

Sadly, this is a fight that is near impossible to win. Senran Kagura is definitely far from mainstream and even its unimpressive as Marvelous's biggest title next to Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons.

Last edited:

Kirbeh

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-7469-4510-7312
Yeah, Denku is a cool dude and big Ikaruga fan. He's juts as funny as AnimeNoel and BellowDGaming.

He definitely loves the things I share. But that's pretty self-explanatory if you bother checking your timeline.

Sadly, this is a fight that is near impossible to win. Senran Kagura is definitely far from mainstream and even its unimpressive as Marvelous's biggest title next to Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons.
Wait a sec, isn't Harvest Moon by Natsume?

EDIT: 1 internets later, I learned what was needed. That's mildly disappointing and very confusing. So HM is now Marvelous but is called something else but Natsume is still making their own HM? ;-;

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Wait a sec, isn't Harvest Moon by Natsume?

EDIT: 1 internets later, I learned what was needed. That's mildly disappointing and very confusing. So HM is now Marvelous but is called something else but Natsume is still making their own HM? ;-;
Pretty much. They had sort of a fall out, so the traditional games are called Story of Seasons and they are owned by Marvelous while Natsume is still making their own radically different Harvest Moon titles.

So Asuka vs Harvest Moon farmer when?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
How would you all feel if Homura is an alt for Asuka despite her playstyle being far too different than her?

Along with possible hotbox issues with her blades.

Top Bottom