• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Halo series - Crimson Map Pack out now!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
See, I didn't like what I watched a few years ago from them. I suppose I'm just not a fan of machinema or something, but that. That looks like Bungie game them the developer's package to Reach or something. Motion captured movements, plus lip sync, and them taking off helmets/gear? The camera angles, too.

That goes beyond the limits of the game that they were bound by when I watched it so long ago. I'd definitely watch that. That's high production value and has caught my eye, for sure.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
See, I didn't like what I watched a few years ago from them. I suppose I'm just not a fan of machinema or something, but that. That looks like Bungie game them the developer's package to Reach or something. Motion captured movements, plus lip sync, and them taking off helmets/gear? The camera angles, too.

That goes beyond the limits of the game that they were bound by when I watched it so long ago. I'd definitely watch that. That's high production value and has caught my eye, for sure.
Monty Oum was hired by Rooster Teeth a little while ago. You might remember he did this;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9sYixr2miY

ALL MADE FROM SCRATCH.

Along with the episode last season with the giant fight scene.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
He made a good name for himself.

And i want to do something similar. I kind of want to animate a fight scene myself. I got great ideas - I just need to execute them.

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
Good games today guys.Forgot how much fun Grifball is.

I played a game of Team Slayer afterwards. My entire team decided to drop so it was 1-4.
I won 29-26 anyway.People really need to learn how to play this game.

rhan

Smash Hero
I got a team of *****z that play Grifball. We'd run a train on yo *****.

We get mean son!

rhan

Smash Hero
Imma 1 man army with the ball. I'd juke the **** out of all of you.

Stiff arm the crap outta you guys in the process too! lmaooooo

rhan

Smash Hero
I stiff arm the **** outta the people who uses swords.. lmaoooo they be coming full charge and I just punch the **** outta them before the sword actually swings. Hilarious ****.

Ball holder is imba.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
sword does not **** trackstar....you just punch that ***** as the hit connect...lmao

also add me if you didnt add me already anyone

TKO727

im on now actually

S

smash brawl player 99021

We still need two good grifball players. Someone, anyone?

Contact ODIN or I.

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
We still need two good grifball players. Someone, anyone?

Contact ODIN or I.
LOL I suck at Griffball.

The daily challenges are starting to become pointless.The payout's just seem to get be getting lower and lower.I'll still probably try to get the LASO challenge done if I can get a group going.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
You can't stiff arm multiple people without shield coming back obviously but when the whole team is dead on the other side and that one sword dude is rushing you...you just bust that ***** in the mouth..LOL

rhan

Smash Hero
So I'm not going over my Dad's this weekend so no Halo this weekend for me..

Forever at home. :c

EmperorB-rad2kj

Smash Apprentice
Anyone else starting to hate the daily challenges. Just seems like they arent even trying. Im a mythic and get nothing out of the daily challenges. weekly just isnt worth the effort.

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
Anyone else starting to hate the daily challenges. Just seems like they arent even trying. Im a mythic and get nothing out of the daily challenges. weekly just isnt worth the effort.
I am. I don't see the point in putting time into things that give me the same amount of credits as a game or two would.

Anybody want to play this weekend?

EmperorB-rad2kj

Smash Apprentice

rhan

Smash Hero
Played my bro in some Halo 3 today..

And it felt soooo good to pull off some real snipes. <3

Top Bottom