• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hall of Gaming #6 - 8/6/11 Wallingford, CT - Results

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Singles:

1: Orion

2: Bizkit

3: Bloodcross (Left before LF)

4: vVv Saltca (Pelca)

5: Peachkid

5: IcyLight

7: RJ

7: Washington Washington 20 stories tall made of radiation (Prawn)

9: I know a mouse called Martin(Duke)
9: Bass
9: Fear
9: Kiwi
13: Cheffox
13: Chii
13: Tymer
13: Mech Warrior

-- Pools Cutoff --

17: Jellyfish
17: Ice Arrow
17: 3Derp
17: NT3000
21: Birdman
21: Capatin Nikolai
21: Xorn
21: Marlx
25: Skec

Bracket Image: http://i.imgur.com/jLMr4.gif

Doubles:

1: Luu + Riot (Pelca + Riot)
+

2: Orion + RJ
+

3: Bizkit + IcyLight
+

4: JoeST + Bloodcross
+

5: 3D + Jellyfish Rage
+

Bracket Image: http://i.imgur.com/WpPyk.gif

Mid Tier Singles (Low Tiers allowed):

1: Riot

2: Orion

3: Kiwi

4: vVv Saltca

5: Tymer

5: Bizkit

7: Peachkid

7: Fear

9: Jellyfish
9: Cheffox
9: IcyLight
9: NT3000
13: Marlx
13: 3Derp
13: Ice Arrow

Bracket Image: http://i.imgur.com/Yoy89.gif

Fun tourney, new venue was amazing. Running Doubles, Singles, Singles Pools, AND Mid Tier Singles that fast was pretty cool. It sucked that Orion & Pelca slowed down brackets so much though >.>. Major shoutouts to having so many setups though!

Next HoG is scheduled for October 22nd!

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Entry Fee: $10
Entrants: 25
Total Pot: $250
Pot Split: 48 - 22 - 14 - 8 - 4 - 4

1: Orion :metaknight: ($120)
2: Bizkit :snake: ($55)
3: Bloodcross :metaknight: :falco: ($35)
4: Pelca :falco: :fox: ($20)
5: Peachkid :peach: ($10)
5: IcyLight :olimar: ($10)

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Just got home. D=

Nice tournament, perhaps I will have shoutouts later. Despite winning two events, after food and gas money, I think I broke even... >_<

IcyLight

Smash Lord
Had some really fun games in pools orion :p

Speaking of pools...Kiwi... >_>

Always so close bizkit! I'll win it next time >:O

This tournament was a pretty good one. The new room for the venue is really nice too. I wish falco didn't exist =[

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Oh ****! 2nd at big Europe tourney then 1st at this! Orion is back to **** America! Look forward to seeing you again at KTAR!

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Fun tourney. Kinda upset that I lost all of my momentum after starting mid-tiers.

Oh well, top 5 appeases me just fine.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
I felt too sick to wait for regular singles to actually continue.

mid tiers getting priority over the main event... meh. wish i had enough money to enter that (my wolf would get 2nd... actually my fox would beat riot to get 1st hehehehe).

So Fatal

Smash Master
I felt too sick to wait for regular singles to actually continue.

mid tiers getting priority over the main event... meh. wish i had enough money to enter that (my wolf would get 2nd... actually my fox would beat riot to get 1st hehehehe).
sucks D: you prob could have won the tourney. good stuff anyway. Glad to see this had great attendance. Bizkit fails :D:reverse::reverse::reverse:

aqua421

Smash Apprentice
better watch out bizkit I'm going to win next time we play. maybe you'll think twice about pulling grenades to get out of my fthrow combos.

IcyLight

Smash Lord
better watch out bizkit I'm going to win next time we play. maybe you'll think twice about pulling grenades to get out of my fthrow combos.
sorry you won't be able to fight him, i'm going to take him out first

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Shoutouts:

1: Orion - Good stuff, didn't expect you to win both GF sets. Next time I'm gunna have to force regular singles to finish before 3rd event though. >.> It wasn't really fair to BC. Thx for coming tho, I got you at Ktar D;.
3: Bloodcross - Good stuff bringing it back in losers, finally learned the Fox matchup.
4: vVv Saltca (Pelca) - Don't be Saltca. One "meh" tourney performance isn't a big deal.
5: Peachkid - You did really well today, good stuff!
5: IcyLight - I hate playing you in tourney so much lulz, our stocks are both 0 to deaths back and forth. Also, don't worry bout doubles, anubis strat is really tough to beat against a good MK. I'll help you with that next time.
7: RJ - Ggs in pools, thx for being the only carpool OOR.
7: Washington Washington 20 stories tall made of radiation (Prawn) - Good stuff beating RJ.
9: I know a mouse called Martin(Duke) - Really close first two games, your Lucario is getting ridiculous. Just CP smarter. If you have to ask advice on what to CP during the set then it's probably going to end ugly.
9: Bass - Ggs in pools, I definitely didn't expect you to actually do that last stock game 1 lulz. You should have CPed like Frigate or something idk Snake isn't too bad on YI against Kirby.
9: Fear - You're pretty good, keep at that ZSS and try to cut down on the rolling habits and you'll be good.
9: Kiwi - Good stuff beasting in Mid Tiers.
13: Cheffox - Ggs in Mid Tiers.
13: Chii - Good stuff making it out of pools, that makes 3 Lucarios that made it out of pools at this xd.
13: Tymer - Good stuff beating Prawn in pools lulz.
13: Mech Warrior - Glad to see you come to an NE tourney!
17: Jellyfish - Nice meeting you, sorry I forgot to add you to pools, fortunately it was an easy fix.
17: Ice Arrow - You got this next time. A lot of players have problems with nervousness. It's easiest to overcome if you don't care about how you do but still try your hardest IMO.
17: 3Derp - yo u choke y lulz.
17: NT3000 - Ggs in Mid Tiers, sucks you barely missed bracket, that's one of the drawbacks of pools.
21: Birdman - Ggs in pools, fix rolling habit with DDD and you'd have grabbed me a lot more.
21: Capatin Nikolai - Apparently Tymer knew you, thx for coming.
21: Xorn - Thanks for coming!
21: Marlx - Thanks for coming!
25: Skec - Ggs in pools, and thanks for coming!

Riot: Amazing job in MTS, it was worth letting you guys finish MTS first.
JoeST: I wish I knew MK as good as you. Sorta jk, but really I think you underestimate my MK too much now. >.>

Shoutouts to new venue being surprisingly great and convenient. Whoever didn't come, make sure you come next time!

Orion*

Smash Researcher
Next time I'm gunna have to force regular singles to finish before 3rd event though. >.> It wasn't really fair to BC
Lmao I'm sorry I wasn't aware that he had to go, and you asked me what I would prefer to play so I asked to just finish mid tiers up since riot told me he actually wanted to leave

aqua421

Smash Apprentice
bizkit do you know who's wii that was that our second match was recorded on? I would like to see that game again.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Lmao I'm sorry I wasn't aware that he had to go, and you asked me what I would prefer to play so I asked to just finish mid tiers up since riot told me he actually wanted to leave
Ya...start of it was Pelca not playing you in MTS when he should have. It just got worse after that lulz. Didn't expect Mid Tier matches to almost always go to time outs...

Bass: Idk, Pelca's I think.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
This guy is salty Fatal wasn't there to get beat up by my boy Orion . *** reply.
Wtf does this even mean?
"You, Anti, have brought to attention the non-attendance of Fatal and Koolaid, as means of detracting from Orion's victory, insinuating that his triumph wasn't as great as implied. However, I would state that Fatal and Koolaid's non-attendance was equally a non-issue, and that you are upset because you understand this too. You have thrown a poor-quality response at the topic in hopes of veiling this thought, but I, Ally, am the bringer of truth."

7: Washington Washington 20 stories tall made of radiation (Prawn)
*twelve stories

Orion*

Smash Researcher
2: Bizkit goood ishhhh. fun sets. you had a ****ty SD in mid tiers though :[
3: Bloodcross next time you need to leave say something ahead of time
4: vVv Saltca (Pelca) you have such a negative/pessimistic energy, and it's not even a joking one like mine (which I think is bad). You really need to be more confident in your play
5: Peachkid homie was ****** pelca that first game good ****
5: IcyLight fun playing youuu :D
7: RJ thanks for bringing me out here, you know I reallllly wanted to go. Don't get down because of the placing
7: (Prawn) Didn't get to play you and your wario >:(
9: Fear thanks for making pools run smooth
9: Kiwi you never taught me to run at the edge thing :'( also good **** beating me in kirby dittos LOL
13: Mech Warrior this ***** LMAO bes DK. but seriously recover low
17: 3Derp thanks for making pools run smooth
21: Xorn thanks for making pools run smooth

"You, Anti, have brought to attention the non-attendance of Fatal and Koolaid, as means of detracting from Orion's victory, insinuating that his triumph wasn't as great as implied. However, I would state that Fatal and Koolaid's non-attendance was equally a non-issue, and that you are upset because you understand this too. You have thrown a poor-quality response at the topic in hopes of veiling this thought, but I, Ally, am the bringer of truth."
<3333333

shoutouts to riot for letting me play out mid tier GFs even though he wanted to go.
shoutouts to RJ for being an awesome person the whole damn weekend
shoutouts to Riz for paying gas money but not coming
shoutouts to Pelca for switching off of falco after making BC rage quite game 1
shoutouts to Kiwi and RJ for losing to tripping
Shoutouts to Pit because I never played him for more than 5 minutes before this tournament, ****ing easy *** character

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
1: Orion - I'm cancelling my MM's with you. You're a ****head to me constantly when I don't deserve it. It's not worth associating/playing with people who have no shred of respect for me. I'm not even speaking of our set, so think twice before you spit your ignorance at me. (lol not a shoutout)
2: Bizkit - GJ with the tourney, and again don't worry about me leaving early.
4: vVv Saltca (Pelca) - Yeah get salty over losing to people better than you.
5: Peachkid - GJ Travis. Really wish you would have beaten Pelca but, like me, you just gotta maintain your nerves in-tourney.
5: IcyLight - Falco!!!!
7: Washington Washington 20 stories tall made of radiation (Prawn) - I think you just need to play more patient. You shouldn't be falling for my UpB spam on BF after a year of playing each other. Good stuff taking out RJ though, that was mad fun to watch :)
9: I know a mouse called Martin(Duke) - Your Lucario is getting so sexy. GJ taking a game off Bizkit.
9: Bass - WHATS DA MATTER, SCARED?
9: Fear - Glad to see you can come. You're ZSS is pretty good.
9: Kiwi - GGs. Snake is gayyyyyyy
13: Cheffox - You have an impressive Fox. Though I didn't go my mains I can tell you really have fluent control over your character.
13: Chii - GGs lol
13: Tymer - Best shiek, amirite?
13: Mech Warrior - GGs in friendlies. Imo, practice dealing with Tornado. I can't be hitting you with it every single time I throw one out.
17: Jellyfish - Thanks for coming!
17: Ice Arrow - You'll get Pelca next time son!!
17: 3Derp - Thanks for coming!
17: NT3000 - Real fun chillin' man. Hope to see ya at KTAR.
21: Birdman - Thanks for coming!
21: Capatin Nikolai - Thanks for coming!
21: Marlx - DON'T CP ME TO RAINBOW CRUISE AS FALCO. ALSO, I JUST REALIZED YOU'RE THAT PRO TROLL ON THE FALCO BOARDS. DAMNIT I COULD HAVE MADE FUNNY REMARKS WHEN WE PLAYED!
25: Skec - Thanks for coming!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Outside of playing like a ******, I don't really see how I slowed down brackets. If you asked me to play a match I did, I never detracted anything lol.
lol, this explains alot.

I've been dealing with this **** for a while Pelca. Spamerer lived here then his prodigy Orion lived here then his prodigy Pwii lived here and we almost always went to time MK vs Falco. As a heads up DON'T go Falco vs Nakat. He's the gayest player I've seen against Falco.

Its what they gotta do to win sadly which I'm okay with (as long as there's no Brinstar/Cruise.)

So Fatal

Smash Master
1: Orion - I'm cancelling my MM's with you. You're a ****head to me constantly when I don't deserve it. It's not worth associating/playing with people who have no shred of respect for me. I'm not even speaking of our set, so think twice before you spit your ignorance at me. (lol not a shoutout)
2: Bizkit - GJ with the tourney, and again don't worry about me leaving early.
4: vVv Saltca (Pelca) - Yeah get salty over losing to people better than you.
5: Peachkid - GJ Travis. Really wish you would have beaten Pelca but, like me, you just gotta maintain your nerves in-tourney.
5: IcyLight - Falco!!!!
7: Washington Washington 20 stories tall made of radiation (Prawn) - I think you just need to play more patient. You shouldn't be falling for my UpB spam on BF after a year of playing each other. Good stuff taking out RJ though, that was mad fun to watch :)
9: I know a mouse called Martin(Duke) - Your Lucario is getting so sexy. GJ taking a game off Bizkit.
9: Bass - WHATS DA MATTER, SCARED?
9: Fear - Glad to see you can come. You're ZSS is pretty good.
9: Kiwi - GGs. Snake is gayyyyyyy
13: Cheffox - You have an impressive Fox. Though I didn't go my mains I can tell you really have fluent control over your character.
13: Chii - GGs lol
13: Tymer - Best shiek, amirite?
13: Mech Warrior - GGs in friendlies. Imo, practice dealing with Tornado. I can't be hitting you with it every single time I throw one out.
17: Jellyfish - Thanks for coming!
17: Ice Arrow - You'll get Pelca next time son!!
17: 3Derp - Thanks for coming!
17: NT3000 - Real fun chillin' man. Hope to see ya at KTAR.
21: Birdman - Thanks for coming!
21: Capatin Nikolai - Thanks for coming!
21: Marlx - DON'T CP ME TO RAINBOW CRUISE AS FALCO. ALSO, I JUST REALIZED YOU'RE THAT PRO TROLL ON THE FALCO BOARDS. DAMNIT I COULD HAVE MADE FUNNY REMARKS WHEN WE PLAYED!
25: Skec - Thanks for coming!
Jeff going IN.:glare:

Orion*

Smash Researcher
I don't even know what this **** is about, but I'm pretty sure I haven't done **** to you. On the contrary I tried to just ignore you but whatever

edit: next time you have a problem with me either send me a message, or stfu.

you can troll my breakup with my ex on FB, and randomly be a ******* and rage IRL at people and expect people to treat you with respect. likewise should be done, **** this callout ****

Top Bottom