• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hall of Gaming #3, Wallingford CT - Results

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Singles:

1: Fatal

2: Bizkit

3: Pelca

4: Arrian The Irainian (Mikeray)

5: Spider Jerusalem

5: hinkage

7: Hobo

7: Darc

9: Watkins
9: Bloodcross (Forfeit in losers)
9: Sails
9: Kiwi
13: Birdman
13: Marlx
13: Dogoffear
13: Chef Fox
17: SoupaSonic

Bracket Image:

Doubles:

1: Pelca + Fatal
2: Darc + Watkins
3: hinkage + Bloodcross
4: Knock, Knock, Moe'suckra
5: Sails + Hobo

Bracket Image:

AllBrawl:

1st: Kiwi, Pelca
2nd: Bizkit, Tymer
3rd: Fatal, Sails
4th: Hobo, Star, Adam Gibson, Watkins, hinkage, Darc

Disappointing turnout, but still fun tourney. Surprised no OOR went this time though.

Sails

Smash Ace
I'm not really selling it

so shut up
You should really figure out how to control your attitude, I know I am not alone when I say it's getting really irritating and is a stain on this region. If you're going to degrade everyone and be pompous, just quit already. You are a really cool person when you're levelheaded, but your constant complaining about others and self-abasement is driving us all away from giving a damn about your presence beyond filling the pot.

Get some therapy, medication, quit, whatever it takes to be happy, because you clearly aren't and you're bringing everyone else down with you.

Watkins

Smash Journeyman
You should really figure out how to control your attitude, I know I am not alone when I say it's getting really irritating and is a stain on this region. If you're going to degrade everyone and be pompous, just quit already. You are a really cool person when you're levelheaded, but your constant complaining about others and self-abasement is driving us all away from giving a damn about your presence beyond filling the pot.

Get some therapy, medication, quit, whatever it takes to be happy, because you clearly aren't and you're bringing everyone else down with you.
I actually said this to him on multiple occasions in multiple different ways. Whether he listens or not, he doesn't apply it and it's always been this way so you probably won't have much luck criticizing him.

It's like telling Mikeray to stop trolling. If you get past the annoyance of it, you can often find it pretty entertaining. As long as nobody gets physically hurt or something I guess.

I like Bloodcross and I'm starting to warm up to Mikeray, but yeah they do tend to leave bad first impressions at times lolol

etecoon

Smash Hero
snake is overcentralizing the metagame, obviously we need to

ban diddy kong

arcane9211

Smash Apprentice
Someone needs to invest in some :dedede:, eat all these Snacks in the Top 5.
I don't know about the rest but Fatal is no joke against Dedede. I've tried before.

Pelca, you win 2 events and make money in all 3 and you're disappointed? Whatevs, I told you that you're going to be winning everything soon.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
good stuff mikeray, you steppin up son.
See CT @ pound, you guy's ready for this wario to eat all these snakes souls?

So Fatal

Smash Master
payouts was 102 51 17

9: Watkins IKE
9: Bloodcross (Forfeit in losers) FALCO
9: Sails DIDDY
9: Kiwi MK
13: Birdman ?
13: Marlx ?
13: Dogoffear?
13: Chef Fox ?
17: SoupaSonic ?

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I did good, but BC forfeiting did give me Hobo instead of him.

Although I did have to beat Watkins, so yay me.

I told you guys, I'm stepping it back up. Just gotta work on some trouble match ups that I run into and minimize some more habits. It's a work in progress, every tourney this year I've done a little better or had an improvement in my play that I can feel. NE needs a Diddy to step it up after all.

NH Cody

Smash Champion
I have infinite patience...plus, the MU is really challenging and that is why I like fighting snake :D. Also, my TL isn't like yours ;)
What you need is a bunch of MARTH mains where you live :awesome:

MJG vs mikehaze

we could just be a normal region and just play more MK : )
ewww MK. I'd rather fight a bunch of snakes like I'm doing then a bunch of MKs. :urg:

Top Bottom