• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB64, Melee, PM & Wii U Hagerstown MD Ignite Results

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
Ignite Smash 4 singles
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
dsi
$36.00
2nd
Fate
$18.00
3rd
metal
$6.00
4th
herf
5th
Longduck
6th
Jeff

ignitePM
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Scan
$15.00
2nd
Real Name
$7.50
3rd
Dilf
$2.50
4th
Dew
5th
Herf

Ignite Melee Singles
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
gibblez
$60.00
2nd
Real Name, No Gimmicks
$30.00
3rd
scan
$10.00
4th
vile
5th
dew
5th
clank
7th
punch
7th
sideways
9th
Dilf
9th
cptgnn

Ignite64
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
real name no gimmicks
$15.00
2nd
metal
$7.50
3rd
dilf
$2.50
4th
dew
5th
herf

Thanks all for attending. Hope you had a good time.

Real Name, No Gimmicks - Thanks for carrying me in Melee Doubles. Doubles was a lot of fun. No Thanks for entering 64 and ensuring that I wouldn't win. I will practice what you taught me with Pika.

Gibblez - Good job at winning Melee. Too bad we couldn't get you into PM. I wanted to see how you would do.

Dilf - The hype upsets were not to be in Melee. You did well in PM you have improved quite a bit.

Herf - You do better than me in tournament but I tend to win the 1v1 in Smash 4.

Dew - Good seeing you. Wish Dank and Yali could make it. Nice playing you in 64. Though kirby dittos are no fun.

CLANK - You are good at melee. I hope you keep practicing and improving

Sideways nice to see you

Rock'd - Sorry we couldn't get 64 going earlier for you. Glad you stopped by though.

DSI - Characters with counters is a big weakness for me. I need to be less predictable.

Fate - Nice to meet you. A shame we didn't get to play you would have beaten me though.

French (CPT?) - It was nice to meet you in person. Hope you had a good time.

Vile - Such a sick gannon. That DK vs Gannon set was so hype. You will get gibblez one day.

Top Bottom