• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Hades' Challenge Idea

mario15

Smash Cadet
NNID
kylemshipley
3DS FC
3351-4555-2812
I just had this neat idea, it's very ambitious, but hear me out. Imagine a DLC Single Player challenge in Smash wii U, it would basically be a mode where you fight Hades, the main villain from Kid Icarus:Uprising, in an epic boss battle, it would be called Hades' Challenge. The challenge would have three difficulties, with the first two being fairly easy with no real surprises, but the third difficulty being sheer chaos. In the first two difficulties, you would just have a standard fight with Hades, think sort of like Master Hand, but in the third Hades will start pulling all sorts of tricks, like grabbing the stage (which is basically final destination) and ripping it apart to make platforming on it more difficult. When he is almost out of health and you think you've got him, Hades will break the fourth wall and grab his health meter and stretch it out, giving him more life. Maybe he could send down fire balls on the stage that will act like danger zones, maybe the stage could become an auto scrolling level where Hades chases you for a set amount of time. The rest of his attacks would be from Kid Icarus: Uprising. Of course, Hades isn't Hades without his sense of humor, so maybe he could make little comments during the battle, for instance, when he's about to rip up the stage, he could say, "Watch, I'm about to make this stage tournament illegal!" Or maybe if you're taking a lot of damage, he could say, "You know, you CAN dodge these attacks, I mean you can roll, spot dodge, air dodge, shield, WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?" He could also make comments when you get knocked out like, "Looks like I settled it in Smash!", "This game's winner is...Me!", or "Hmm..You dn't seem very good at this, maybe you should send in your amiibo to fight your battles for you...In which case I'd call you a WIMP!" He could also make different comments depending on who you're playing as. Anyway, these are just some crazy ideas, what do you guys think? Would you like to see something like this?

Ratchet9cooper

Smash Rookie
That's a great idea, but why just Hades, they could add more bosses from Nintendo history, But i think that's a great game mode idea.

SoopaDerpcat

Smash Cadet
That's a great idea, but why just Hades, they could add more bosses from Nintendo history, But i think that's a great game mode idea.
THIS. I want to see an all out Nintendo Boss Rush mode featuring at least one boss from every franchise represented in the game. I know Smash Wii U already has its counterpart to Smash Run, but...let's be honest, would ANYBODY really miss Smash Tour if it were replaced with the most epic, spectacular and challenging boss rush in all of Nintendo history?

Top Bottom