• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-=H2YL Presentz: ChuDatz Melee/Brawl Biweeklies! - Special Halloween Event Oct 30th=-

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Sure, g$ and oos guys might be coming down friday for housing, but regardless, anyone who doesn't want to go to chillin's is welcome to come.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
lol I was asking Chu if he was having a bi-weekly on Friday
oh lol

You're right, since we have Oos people coming. I don't know if i would go to it though, I have to get up early to set up, and I don't want to spend too much money this weekend XD.
cafe, do you want to set any restrictions on our MM, ie a specific matchup, or what? Or are we just gonna do straight up 2/3 tourney rules?

skyheart

Smash Lord
lol yea you do, quit brawl. this tourney should be your comeback to melee forever. and never ever return to brawl again

skyheart

Smash Lord
im actually happy. i feel that melee's slowly becoming number 1 again. less and less people wanna play it now

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Yeah that's true. I think both Deez and Yoster quit Brawl, and they used to be staunch supporters of the game lol. I guess Brawl's good to have around to make us appreciate Melee more.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Yeah that's true. I think both Deez and Yoster quit Brawl, and they used to be staunch supporters of the game lol. I guess Brawl's good to have around to make us appreciate Melee more.
why did you mention their names... when they don't even talk something bad about you

korn you lost to g-reg, an awful player who lost to thumbs. you might as well go ahead and quit
congrats ! but it won't happen again lol D:
only sad thing about that day was... i wasted my $5 entering singles !! LOL

ChuDat

Smash Master
New Bi-Weekly!!!!

*LOCATION CHANGE*

Address
:
8019 Kidd st.
Alexandria VA, 23309

Date: October 9th Friday, 6:30 PM. Same day and time as Chillins Smashfest.

CALL ME IF THERE ARE ANY PROBLEMS!

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
New Bi-Weekly!!!!

*LOCATION CHANGE*

Address
: Chillindudes House (There is no address on Chillins page, I'll call him for it.)

Date: October 9th Friday, 6:30 PM. Same day and time as Chillins Smashfest.

CALL ME IF THERE ARE ANY PROBLEMS!
This is just for this bi-weekly right?

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Not sure, how close is this to chu's place? Chu's is like 40 minutes to an hour past CP but it depends on what time you're driving through. If you get to the beltway anytime between ike 4:30 and 7 that's rushhour and it'll take you a couple hours getting there.

ChuDat

Smash Master
NKB - Yeah, it's only for this bi-weekly since chillin already planned out a smashfest on this date.

HBK - It should be about 30-40 minutes, not too far off.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
D'oh, I might have a car, if I do I'll be able to pick you up (depends on what time you get there). I'll let you know if i'm coming.

The metro goes near chillin's place?

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Chu: Yeah. For this and shell shocked, right?

Chred: Huntington is only like 10 minutes from Mild's place. This is the same right? Also I get out of work @ 3 on Friday, so I could just metro out to CP if that'd be easier.

ChuDat

Smash Master
Chu: Yeah. For this and shell shocked, right?

Chred: Huntington is only like 10 minutes from Mild's place. This is the same right? Also I get out of work @ 3 on Friday, so I could just metro out to CP if that'd be easier.
Yah, Milds place = Chillins place. Same place as last time

chinesahh

Smash Lord
just saw these

ive been rapingggggggg travis when we play lately.
jon i dont know how you define rapinggggggg, but bragging about beating me in some friendlies? -.-

fact: ive beaten jon and chu and travis in tourney within 2 months ago and i dont think ive ever lost to boss ever
yeah it was last stock last match right? so close. oh yeah, i almost forgot i was donkey kong.

i know i dont get on the boards that often but please dont use my name if you guys are trying to make a point, esp when trying to make yourselfs look better. If i beat someone in tournament or beat someone in friendlies i would try not to post about it, even more so when its someone like greg or jon. **** is what id expect from ee or umbc super smasher

Top Bottom