• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-=H2YL Presentz: ChuDatz Melee/Brawl Biweeklies! - Special Halloween Event Oct 30th=-

ChuDat

Smash Master
Introduction: I would like to officially announce...

An H2YL Bi-Weekly Tournament!

Date: Special Halloween Saturday event on October 30th.

Details: -=H2YL Presentz: ChuDatz Melee TGIF Bi-Weeklies! - October 30th=-

TGIF!!!

Come train with us. MD/VA needs more competition and Melee is slowing fading away. We need everyone's support so that we can bring back Melee to MD/VA. Make sure you show up!
BANNED
1. Skylink

Please bring set-ups such as Melee, a Wii, SSB64, N64, and TV sets.

*DISCLAIMER - Another thing. Please don't come to the bi-weekly expecting to only just play friendlies. This is a tournament, not a smashfest. Please don't make me ask you to leave, because I will. You will be wasting my time and space in my small basement.*

Memorable ChuDat Bi-Weeklies:
1. ChuDatz FINAL Bi-Weekly
- Torpedo Ball! :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcL0rE8WSxE

2. Special ChuDat Haunted Haloween Bi-Weekly!
- Pictures 1: http://picasaweb.google.com/Loftonc...y2008?authkey=b1f_5nGRCmU#5264600313622563922
- Pictures 2: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2237066&id=403056

Dates:
1.Friday, September 10th - ChuDatz Melee TGIF Bi-weekly!
2. Saturday, September 11th - ChuDatz Team Attack OFF Bi-weekly!

Address:
3312 Dauphine dr.
Falls Church VA, 22042
(Not too far off I-495 beltway Exit 50 towards Arlington If coming from up North, or Exit 48 towards Annandale if coming from South.)

Time:
The tournament will start @ 12:00 PM. People may start arriving by 11:00 AM. Make sure that you are aware that there will be a lot of traffic during these hours. Plan ahead.

Schedule:

11:00 PM: Registration
12:00 PM: Melee Doubles
2:00 PM: Melee Singles
5:00 PM - 10:00 PM: Brawl (Don't worry, I will have multiple Melee set-ups)
11:00 PM: Halloween Contest
12:30 AM: Closing

I'm going to stress that people get here ON TIME for doubles.

Arrive on time guys so we have more time for other things such as Friendlies, Money Matches, Draft Crews, or even if people want to go out and eat.

Housing: PM me If you need housing so that I can make a list of you guys and put you guys somewhere accordingly. Housing only goes out to the FIRST Seven people that ask. After that, you have to look around for housing.

-------- These are my prices ---------

Pick up from Metro: $4.99 <Go to Dunn Loring Merrifield Metro Station>
Pick up from Airport: $19.99 (Includes pick up and drop off)
Housing: $4.99 (Includes Smash, Blanket, Pillow, and Drinks.)

People that need housing list:
None
1-?? people

?
1-?? people

?
1-?? people

Prices:
Electricity Fee: 3$
Saturday
SSBM Teams: 5$
SSBM Singles: 5$

Food: I will be selling sodas at this event so people don't have to run out to get it. Soda list varies but it includes Pepsi, Coke, Sunkist, 7-up, Diet pepsi, Bottled water, and anything else I get. Food is also catered and varied per tournament.

Rules : Standard Rules for each tournament + ChuDatz Rulez (Just ask me during the tournament if you have any questions). Best of three matches, Double Elimination for all tournaments.

Singles-
1. 65%
2. 25%
3. 10%

Doubles-
1. 65%
2. 25%
3. 10% or Money back. (Varies depending on the # that shows)

Contact Information:
Myspace - www.myspace.com/chudat (Don't friend request me, I only add people I know personally)
Facebook - Seach for "ChuDat"
E-Mail - Chudatzz@hotmail.com
AIM - ChuDat87
Cell Phone # - 703-989-8795

----------------------------------

*Set-ups such as TV'S, Games, systems, and Memory card are needed for tournament efficiency*

ChuDat

Smash Master
Sorry, I had to split up the two tournaments so that it doesn't confuse anyone. The Brawl bi-weekly is in my other thread.

But yeah, bring your best fireworks!!!!

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
ROFL! CHU! Awesome tourney name!

I'll probably try to make this. I've totally fell off smash once I started playing Gears of War 2 again and effing Guilty Gear in anticipation of BLAZBLUE!!!!!

ChuDat

Smash Master
I can't buy fireworks i don't think
get bonk to buy them then lolz. Do they not sell fireworks to people under 18? Can't remember.

Uncle Chu's Firework blowout is approaching soon. Make sure u get ur fire works for an exciting bi-weekly! Illegal Chinese fireworks are also acceptable :chuckle:

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I sure hope not. I can't make it cause it's my birthday and I gotta do family stuff.

Eh maybe I could work something out...

SOVAman

Smash Hero
get bonk to buy them then lolz. Do they not sell fireworks to people under 18? Can't remember.

Uncle Chu's Firework blowout is approaching soon. Make sure u get ur fire works for an exciting bi-weekly! Illegal Chinese fireworks are also acceptable :chuckle:
Bonk is 17 til march

LOL he looks 20

ChuDat

Smash Master
wow. LOLZ. oh good **** on editing my sig lil b haha

Why would this become a Brawl+ tournament? lolz.

Announcement:

If you bring in firecrackers or fireworks of at LEAST $3-5 value, then you don't have to pay the electricity fee! =D. Bringing in one of those cheapy $1 firecrackers will not exempt u since it won't be fair to the rest.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo

So how will I practice for Geneisis....

I'm coming over this week Chu.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
is there a fireworks stand up at the shopping centers on rt. 50? seems like there probably would be. might as well buy some fireworks

*does his snake impression by lighting fireworks and jumping around dropping them all over the place*
"now!" bang

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
hahahahahaha, thats wht i say when i puple up-smash people *clicks wii-mote and nunchuk together* *points to the sky* "To the moon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" hahahahah

D

Deleted member

Good stuff GIMR =). I hope to see more people attend!

I believe my melee bi-weekly will get more attendance than this haha.

- my bad. This is chu

Scar

#HarveyDent
ya genesis got in the way, i could prob do most of them tonight but tbh tomorrow or later this weekend will be when i get to work

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i might try to rent out a legit melee tournament sometime soon not in a basement, but we'll see what happens. til then, BASEMENT BIWEEKLIES COMMENCE

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
also, if i come to this, can I stay overnight for the brawl? It would just be dumb to drive an hour and a half home just to come back.

or if someone wants to house me

Top Bottom