• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gyro and the Smashville Balloon

Pixel_

Smash Ace
I made a video on how the Smashville balloon affects the trajectory of R.O.B.'s gyro. It was a weird idea that occurred to me during a match, but maybe it'll be helpful.

The video shows the normal trajectory, then the trajectory after hitting the balloon:

Description:
Will probably be a niche mixup at most, but taking advantage of the balloon means you can completely change the trajectory of the gyro.
Things I forgot to test:
- Throwing the gyro downwards (this will probably be the same as Zdrop)
- Testing it with the ducks in Duck Hunt (whether or not it's the same as Smashville)

Pixel_

Smash Ace
Update: Throwing the gyro downwards is the same as Zdrop, and the ducks on Duck Hunt (the stage) seem to give the same interactions too. This means that this should apply to at least 3 legal stages: Smashville, Town & City, and Duck Hunt.

Top Bottom