• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guys we dont know for sure that there is only 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBone06

Smash Ace
Guys who knows, by the looks of it, all of this has been revealed by Subspace and Sakurai said a lot of the characters will be unlocked by subspace but not all of them, and we havent seen very much 1P stuff. We may have more characters. Time will tell but I know Im not giving up hope

retro gamer 6

Smash Journeyman
it's over, bud. who guesses ROB would be playable? who?

just give it up...
its not over. i won't believe that it is over. theres more to come. dude don't listen to blerb. its not over yet. come on sakurai, you can do better than this! ISAAC FOR BRAWL!!!!!!

Earthbenderjump5

Smash Journeyman
if there were 5 more i would be happy. as of now im disapointed....maybe another whole row of characters :D...im disapointed now though.....maybe depressed..dumb characters...."uh ...huhuhuhuh im sakuriasadf and i'ssssssss uhhhhh think durs czungda beeeeeeeez a wheoesla buncoshacvoes of new chatuarus"..................what a ******.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom